• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
vixplay

Age Restriction.

14 posts in this topic

Hello, I am new to this game and I love this game so much. It is realistic and has a lot to it. But I am 14 years old. I'd like to know if this is a mature game or not?

It's completely fine, if you can stand a bit of mature language in the chat (not nearly as much as in games such as COD). Nothing too bad. Death isn't really graphic.

Oh, and, welcome to the game. Good luck, and good hunting. 

All depends if you can stand us older types--- the game has a lot of older players- 50 + .  As for age limit- that is up to your parents and your own tastes.

A few people engage in some questionable language and behaviour, but they are the exception and not the norm.   Generally most people are respectful.

15 minutes ago, lipton said:

Yep. As games (and communities) go ... this one is pretty docile. 

vixplay,

Warning, watch out for this guy.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, vixplay said:

Hello, I am new to this game and I love this game so much. It is realistic and has a lot to it. But I am 14 years old. I'd like to know if this is a mature game or not?

I started playing this game when I was 14 as well (welcome aboard). 15 years later, I am still here.

You'll be alright :).

Xoom is still a kid... :) 

Edited by GrAnit
2 people like this

Just stay clear of the sheep, that's where the troublemakers hang out.

Welcome aboard! 

1 person likes this

I'm trying to decide if I should let my younger son play.  He'll be 10 in July and he's been after me to play a good flight sim with him as well as us both being on here.  I'm not too worried about language, as he watches YouTube gaming videos all the time.  Even the guys who do the more kid-oriented ones let slip an occasional "colorful metaphor. "  He is pretty awesome.  He blows it off, saying they need a better vocabulary because it just makes them sound stupid.  Of course, this is the same kid who was regularly using four and five syllable words when he was in first grade.  His teachers have regularly told us he has a better vocabulary than most college grads they know, and he's only in fourth grade.

Of course, I may be the one on voice com and just relay the information to him, since his computer is only an arm's length away from mine.  This would not be for HIS safety, mind you, but for everyone else's.  ;)

-Irish

p.s.  vixplay, of course you can play, but only on the Allied side.  The Axis players dress funny, are very naughty, and are to be shunned at every opportunity.  :D

Edited by odonovan1
3 people like this

On 3/12/2017 at 1:21 AM, vixplay said:

The information you need is here , but be sure to ignore this part, as none of it really applies in game.

20 hours ago, vixplay said:

Awesome community.

They're truly second to none. They've been here for a long time to thick and thin. Some of them might come off a little grouchy, that's just because they're like the veterans you see in the movies, "Been there done that, seen it," etc. They're hardened, but at the end of the day even the most grouchy is the biggest fan :)

Seeing someone like yourself at your age is a strong reminder to myself (and my team) that we're working to obtain the next generation of gamer, we all need to be thinking of that and as long as you're willing to keep an open mind and absorb the knowledge (not just the game) around you, you'll learn a lot from our game and the people (speaking from experience).

S! 

1 person likes this

Both my twin Brother and myself started first watching our Grand Dad - game name Playtime - at the age of 10 - 12.  With some of the choice of words not always being all that great we all know at age ten or what have you - if you don't use it you sure most likely have seen or heard it. Does this make it right no but there are a few not much older than you are now that really get down with those choice words at times. So I sure hope that we don't see you doing the same ok.

Finally my brother and were at least our Grand Parents eyes felt we were old enough to play but only if Playtime LOL gave us some playtime in the game. He really liked and played navy mostly so my brother and I seem to grasp at that part of the game versus others. 

My Brother and I just turned 25 and I would not have missed playing or watching this game in action for anything in the world. To be honest it also kept us busy and wanting to stay home instead of hitting the streets so to speak with some friends we both had. 

Have fun and play it like it is a  game and believe me you will enjoy it so much more than getting so wrapped up in like it is a real war. Let your imagination be your guide and be a kid as long as you can. After all we all are kids but only once.

Salute Bockscar & B0ckscar

1 person likes this