OHM

How is the game

13 posts in this topic

I've noticed significant death delay during low-pop times. Loading times have been normal if not a bit faster.

Had couple moments yesterday where the RTB/MIA/KIA -screen would appear after 5+ seconds or the timer would reset mid way. 

Edited by gretnine

I have noticed the death delay as well.  Seems the same as before.

Overall.........I dont notice much difference in gameplay as of yet.

Same old same old, rinse and repeat. Always the same thing. Unfair Timezone advantages. Haven't played a full session in a while. Being recognized by a playerbase that is bias is not a reward system. Stat padders whom know the map and kill spots, aka campers. Terrain does not provide any sort of adequate cover. Regardless of said PPO's which only call attention to a location. 

No modern graphics.

I am keeping my Builder account active to support a positive change in some sort of reward, player retention and modern graphics.   

I have an undying love for the idea of this game, however find some of the playerbase to be unrecognized in times of heroic action. 

No modern graphics.

Love the game.

8 hours ago, jphartt said:

Same old same old, rinse and repeat. Always the same thing. Unfair Timezone advantages. Haven't played a full session in a while. Being recognized by a playerbase that is bias is not a reward system. Stat padders whom know the map and kill spots, aka campers. Terrain does not provide any sort of adequate cover. Regardless of said PPO's which only call attention to a location. 

No modern graphics.

I am keeping my Builder account active to support a positive change in some sort of reward, player retention and modern graphics.   

I have an undying love for the idea of this game, however find some of the playerbase to be unrecognized in times of heroic action. 

No modern graphics.

Love the game.

You do know this was more of a "hardware" update.............right?

Hopefully your other "suggestions" can be addressed in the near future.

1 person likes this

I have had several instances of ei not dying. As in I am behind them shoot a bazillion shots into the over 5 or more seconds and nothing happens....or finally after a long time they die...or they see me and I die after a single shot.

There's a few other players mentioning this happening to them as well. 

I did .report....the situation. No idea if others did.