OHM

How is the game

23 posts in this topic

Agree with maxios above.

Was just playing 10-15 min so its har to tell if there was anything different.

I've noticed significant death delay during low-pop times. Loading times have been normal if not a bit faster.

Had couple moments yesterday where the RTB/MIA/KIA -screen would appear after 5+ seconds or the timer would reset mid way. 

Edited by gretnine

I have noticed the death delay as well.  Seems the same as before.

Overall.........I dont notice much difference in gameplay as of yet.

I get an increase in FPS when flying, which I do most of the time. up about 10%

My flying god also seems significantly higher.  Other than that no differences.

Same old same old, rinse and repeat. Always the same thing. Unfair Timezone advantages. Haven't played a full session in a while. Being recognized by a playerbase that is bias is not a reward system. Stat padders whom know the map and kill spots, aka campers. Terrain does not provide any sort of adequate cover. Regardless of said PPO's which only call attention to a location. 

No modern graphics.

I am keeping my Builder account active to support a positive change in some sort of reward, player retention and modern graphics.   

I have an undying love for the idea of this game, however find some of the playerbase to be unrecognized in times of heroic action. 

No modern graphics.

Love the game.

8 hours ago, jphartt said:

Same old same old, rinse and repeat. Always the same thing. Unfair Timezone advantages. Haven't played a full session in a while. Being recognized by a playerbase that is bias is not a reward system. Stat padders whom know the map and kill spots, aka campers. Terrain does not provide any sort of adequate cover. Regardless of said PPO's which only call attention to a location. 

No modern graphics.

I am keeping my Builder account active to support a positive change in some sort of reward, player retention and modern graphics.   

I have an undying love for the idea of this game, however find some of the playerbase to be unrecognized in times of heroic action. 

No modern graphics.

Love the game.

You do know this was more of a "hardware" update.............right?

Hopefully your other "suggestions" can be addressed in the near future.

1 person likes this

I haven't noticed anything different.  Game runs smoothly with excellent framerates.

I have had several instances of ei not dying. As in I am behind them shoot a bazillion shots into the over 5 or more seconds and nothing happens....or finally after a long time they die...or they see me and I die after a single shot.

There's a few other players mentioning this happening to them as well. 

I did .report....the situation. No idea if others did.

Actually, last night, multiple times we've encountered EI that would die 20 - 30 seconds after being shot multiple times, was very strange. We had encountered this before the upgrade but it seems more frequent. Maybe as there were more people playing or whether it's someone's ISP that's rubbish, not sure. I personally encountered at least 5 situations last night of delayed deaths EI. One example, the night before last, an EI was hiding behind the AA AI and cutting the bunker. I ran to him, opened fire from about 3 metres away with my MP40, after hitting him several times, I opened fire again and emptied the rest of my clip into him. He then turned around and ran right through me and dropped dead about 5 seconds later. People in chat calling out invulnerable EI in CP capping etc. I know it wasn't just me.

3 hours ago, holmium said:

Actually, last night, multiple times we've encountered EI that would die 20 - 30 seconds after being shot multiple times, was very strange. We had encountered this before the upgrade but it seems more frequent. Maybe as there were more people playing or whether it's someone's ISP that's rubbish, not sure. I personally encountered at least 5 situations last night of delayed deaths EI. One example, the night before last, an EI was hiding behind the AA AI and cutting the bunker. I ran to him, opened fire from about 3 metres away with my MP40, after hitting him several times, I opened fire again and emptied the rest of my clip into him. He then turned around and ran right through me and dropped dead about 5 seconds later. People in chat calling out invulnerable EI in CP capping etc. I know it wasn't just me.

Be sure to .report it for a GM to take a look. 

It was too fast. I switched back to my 56k dial-up so I could relax. The life of a scout, sigh.

1 person likes this

On 2017/3/23 at 10:36 AM, Elfin said:

我有几个ei不死的事例。正如我在后面,他们拍摄了超过5秒钟以上的宝石射击,没有发生任何事情....或者最后经过很长一段时间,他们死了,或者他们看到我,我在一枪射死后死亡。

还有一些其他玩家也提到这一点。 

我做了。别人不明白。

This kind of thing, I often happen。。。。。There can not quit, not only forced to shut down and restart the countdown.

I've seen an increase in my frames since the update. I have also seen a stabilization in my frames (that is, fewer peaks and valleys).

Since the update, I have seen 2 instances of ei that were exhibiting weird behavior (e.g., absorbing boxes of bullets, rubber banding). Probably a connection issue on the part of the players I encountered.

The only thing I've seen for sure, is now when panzers die, in about half the cases I immediately see the death skull.

The other half of the cases, the panzer dies - and like 20 minutes later I see the death skull appear; very late.

Players dying still sometimes  has up to a 30 second delay before their soldier icon goes away and turns to skull (on map).

The squad tab update of players being AFK is still very slow.  i.e  their AFK status changing.

My connection bar seems the same - it went from 3/4 to 1/2 about a patch ago, is still at 1/2.

Other than that, don't see improvements, but, at least I also don't see things worse.

On 24/03/2017 at 1:11 PM, OHM said:

Be sure to .report it for a GM to take a look. 

Oh we do, but it feels like GMs don't seem on very often in TZ3?

I've noticed that the infantry 'jitter' (little jumps when running) is almost completely gone now.  It does still sometimes show, but it no longer affects every singly inf.  I still can't hit the broadside of a barn from fairly close range though......... 

Seems good to me. I killed someone running a 500+ ping yesterday and he was easier to hit than in the past.

Edited by muggles