Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
spocek

Reusing Old WW2 Online Posters (2002)

9 posts in this topic

I just opened a WW2 Online game box from 2002 (Mac version). I was delighted to find a number of high resolution posters on the game CD. It may be useful to use this material for marketing purposes.

You can download the high resolution version of these images here.

38t.jpg

Bf109.jpg

Blenheim.jpg

Hawk.jpg

He111.jpg

Hurricane.jpg

Opel.jpg

Panzer_III.jpg

Panzer_IV.jpg

R35.jpg

Spitfire.jpg

Stuka.jpg

Edited by spocek
1 person likes this

Wonderful artwork. I note the artist-signature "Tim Brown"...does anyone know if that was a then-community-member?

Tinyupload.com, where the hi-res versions are stored, really SUCKS.  It kept trying to force me to install a flash player.  The images are great, though.

-Irish

tinyupload.com does not use Flash. I had no problems with it - never asked me to install anything. You just click on the download link to get all the high resolution images as a single zip file.

It doesn't USE flash, but it gets revenue from having an automatic installer embedded in the download code.  This is the additional screen that popped up when I clicked on the download.

00002.jpg

-Irish

Edited by odonovan1

Your web browser needs a pop-up blocker but even so you can just close that window manually.

In terms of free and permanent hosting tinyupload.com has been around forever. You are welcome to place the high resolution zip file on another hosting service and share it with our community.

Edited by spocek

31 minutes ago, spocek said:

I am also including the map (PDF) and the music intro (MP3) from the above mentioned CD. The more up to date map can be downloaded from http://tgpo.net

TGPO's most recent map is from 2003. He notes on his site that they're very out of date.

For a more up to date map, go to FivesMaps.net. His stuff is current as of 1.35.5.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0