maxios

When does new map start?

32 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, birdman26 said:

They do not know at this time but when we get a date we will let y'all know

CC, ty :).

intermission?! :mad: We don't need no stinking intermission!

Edited by gavalink

The communication is horible.  No matter how much we complain its the same every reset. SILENCE

Many comms when we having fundraisers though................ Ya I did....

S!

1 hour ago, Tman said:

The communication is horible.  No matter how much we complain its the same every reset. SILENCE

Many comms when we having fundraisers though................ Ya I did....

S!

It's the truth though, don't give 2 F**ks about volunteers, we PAY for this S**T.

1 minute ago, gretnine said:

Personally im hoping for friday. 

If they do Friday, they always do it late and ruin it for euro time, so would rather sooner, 4 days intermission is to long anyways.

26 minutes ago, petie said:

If they do Friday, they always do it late and ruin it for euro time, so would rather sooner, 4 days intermission is to long anyways.

Sure, thursday evening/night for Euros. All i know is there's low pop during week days and that can hurt either side straight up. 

I certainly agree that the communication is Terrible with regard to matters like this... something would be better than the Silence.

Perhaps some kind of update as what is really being accomplished during the Intermission ?

Could CRS not plan some kind of actual scenario for the Intermission (big tank battle, special missions, naval battle) ?

Cheers,

Private116

Crickets 

They should ALWAYS inform the community of the next Campaign start day at the SAME TIME they announce a winner and end the current campaign. 

How hard is it to say. "Team A won the campaign. Congratz!! Campaign # will begin in 2 Days."

Edited by lipton