Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Map cursor

xcas

Last week I started getting the map cursor popping up at random times  with out the map, just the cursor, it locks my game play unless I alt tab to different program and then back , and it clears, or I use my mouse to fire my gun,  now I thought maybe it was a sticky key on keyboard, bought a new 1, no effect still does it ONLY in the game, got new mouse, same thing no effect, replaced joystick with my older one,  same effect, SO I know it's not my stuff causing this, so I thought  maybe a file or something is corrupted, SO I REINSTALLED my whole OS,, so now after 3 days of playing, and it hasn't happen since, UNTIL TODAY NOW , ITS DOING IT AGAIN, only thing on my pc atm, is GAME, DISCORD, AND ANTI-VIRUS, anybody have any ideas what it could be?  OR IS IT WITHIN THE GAME THAT SOMETHING IS SCREWED UP?

@xcas Question,

You say you have discord open, is it minimized to the system tray? or running as an open background window? Do you use the overlay?

Do you have your AV program set to game/silent mode? Any chance you are hitting the alt button or its sticking somehow?

@xcas What are your keybinds in Discord? It does sound like your alt key is being toggled or getting stuck as toggled with another program.

Cant be my keyboard, it's new, same as the mouse,  no I did try running the game without discord running for roughly 4 hours, and it DIDN'T bring the map cursor up, then  last night 4/22/17, I tried it with discord running, about 20 minutes  in it did it, BUT this time it only did it once and I was in game about  3 hours, so I am thinking, there is JUST SOMETHING in the discord that is making this happen periodically .