stankyus

Still cannot log into the game

26 posts in this topic

"Socket is not connected."

No idea what that means except you cant play the game.

Worked fine till patch.  DLed the Mac Client from both links.  They load fine, I can play offline no issues. Have not been able to log into the game sense patch.  Reported this a week ago and still have not had a response. What ever the socket is, it used to be connected. I really would like to play the game.. I don't get to play it much anymore but when I get a chance... it sure would be nice to feel like I am spending my money instead of a involuntary donation.

can you get to your preferences and make sure netcode 3 is turned off?

6 minutes ago, Scking said:

can you get to your preferences and make sure netcode 3 is turned off?

Ill try that next time, thanks.

I'm not at my Mac right now so can't test it. I know the client works (as I use it and have no problems). Do you have any firewall or AV running on your Mac?

48 minutes ago, Scking said:

I'm not at my Mac right now so can't test it. I know the client works (as I use it and have no problems). Do you have any firewall or AV running on your Mac?

I checked that to see and they where off.

On 4/24/2017 at 0:57 PM, stankyus said:

Submitted.

Did anyone get back to you from teh support team .... i am looking for the ticket and do not see it

On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:56 PM, OHM said:

Did anyone get back to you from teh support team .... i am looking for the ticket and do not see it

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Nope.

Can you please try disabling netcode3 in the game client and see if that helps

@stankyus Go to "System Preferences -> Security & Privacy" and click on "Firewall" and make sure the firewall says it is Off.

20 hours ago, Scking said:

@stankyus Go to "System Preferences -> Security & Privacy" and click on "Firewall" and make sure the firewall says it is Off.

I do ii stii not working not very helpfull  I will stop paying a game i can not play

Firewall not on.  Netcode 3 turned off. I did that in offline mode so I assume it stays that way when trying to log into campaign.  I updated my OS to 10.12.4. I partitioned my HD and loaded OS to it. I think I will erase partition and do reset the whole system back up instead of migrating my settings.  Have not been able to log in for a month now.

stankyus, do you have a router that may have a firewall? It really sounds like the packets are just being blocked

Even some Antivirus programs will block the game

I don't have AV... I look and see if there is a wirewall for this router. I have had the router for 3 years or so with no issues. I even played IIRC 1 or 2 days prior to patch. Soon as I loaded patch I could not log in.

4 minutes ago, stankyus said:

I don't have AV... I look and see if there is a wirewall for this router. I have had the router for 3 years or so with no issues. I even played IIRC 1 or 2 days prior to patch. Soon as I loaded patch I could not log in.

I have a coder asking for a screen shot of what happens when you try and login.

6 minutes ago, OHM said:

Rgr

19 minutes ago, OHM said:

Email sent.. can you tell me if you received them when you do. Thanks.

2 minutes ago, stankyus said:

Email sent.. can you tell me if you received them when you do. Thanks.

I got them .... When was the last time you downloaded the game?

Ok I was able to log in but.. Im not finished.  This was my procedure to get back into the game with the socket connection.

I used Disk Utility to partition my HD. I had done a repair permission etc through first aid prior to see if that was the problem but nope.

I did a fresh instal of 10.12.4 Sierra in that partition.

I downloaded a fresh client full install from the "getting started" page.

Dragged the client over to the apps folder and launched.

Put in log in info and the game launched without a hitch.

WHAT I will do ASAP, I will reboot on my other partition - it was Sierra but I had migrated documents etc.  I will drag this client .dmg file over and load up on the other partition and see if it loads.... but right now I got to go get dinner going.. all the kids are whining about how hungry they are.  I told them they ate yesterday.