Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Squad Forum bug

Scking

Here is another section under the same theme/color issue when clicking on the date, the calendar that pops up does not match the theme..

calendarbug.png 

BTW, if I find anymore theme/color issues, I will keep it to this thread as to not make a bunch of different posts.. 

Topics Forum has some theme issues as well.. I added the red text so you know when the issue arises.. 

topicforumsbug.png

This one is a bug, when you are visiting as a guest (not logged in), you can see "pending" squad pages and they are not visible when you are logged in..

pendingbug.png

13 minutes ago, WAVER25 said:

Keep them coming @Scking

Will do :)

Couple little bugs below that has to do with post counts I assume. I might not be understanding of what they mean though. Here are a couple screen shots.

noitemsbug1.png

Category "General Discussions" says there are "0 items" but there are actually 2 posts in two of the child discussions in the category. I am not sure what "0 items" is actually counting so its possible it shouldn't even be there. I am assuming its supposed to count the posts inside its child discussions.

noitemsbug2.png

This screenshot shows the child discussions under the parent category of "General Discussions". Now "Game Discussion" shows 2 posts and and "Game Discussion (SECURE)" shows 1 post. On the next screenshot you will see there is actually only 1 post in "Game Discussion". I think it is counting 2 posts because I did a test post and then deleted it, so it is counting that deleted post.

noitemsbug3.png

It even says "2 topics in this forum" which clearly shows 1 topic.