brady

Please STOP making me Spawn as a Riflemen

10 posts in this topic

Please STOP making me Spawn as a Riflemen, seriously wtf, I am happy in my tank, I get killed I am at the enter world button I hit it, and Boom I am a riflemen, WHY, their so totally different, should their not be a msg saying your unit type is no longer available?, like their is if u have a SMG and that type is depleted from the pools?

Its a big time suck, the I have to die spawn, go back and look at the pool and see what's available, and then decide what to do, and 99% of the time its Not going to be a riflemen I pick to use, I have a ton of rifle sorties, that last 10 sec. as a result of this silliness.

Rifle is the default if the unit you selected is no longer in supply when you respawn. 

I have to die spawn, go back and look at the pool and see what's available, and then decide what to do

Are you arguing that there shouldn't be a default unit type if the unit you got killed is no longer available? That you should just sit there at a blank UI with an "unavailable" message until you select another type?

3 hours ago, brady said:

Please STOP making me Spawn as a Riflemen, seriously wtf, I am happy in my tank, I get killed I am at the enter world button I hit it, and Boom I am a riflemen, WHY, their so totally different, should their not be a msg saying your unit type is no longer available?, like their is if u have a SMG and that type is depleted from the pools?

Its a big time suck, the I have to die spawn, go back and look at the pool and see what's available, and then decide what to do, and 99% of the time its Not going to be a riflemen I pick to use, I have a ton of rifle sorties, that last 10 sec. as a result of this silliness.

When an item that you've been using is no longer in the spawn list, you do get a message saying that the weapon etc is no longer available. Most of us vets just click the message without paying attention and spawn in a rifleman, thinking WTF.

I don't see a message saying that the unit is no longer available, I hit the enter world button just as if their was another tank ready to go, and boom I am a riflemen...

1 hour ago, brady said:

I don't see a message saying that the unit is no longer available, I hit the enter world button just as if their was another tank ready to go, and boom I am a riflemen...

Maybe it's a bug with tanks. I know in CPs, you definitely get the pop up if there are no SMGs or sappers available after you die as one.

3 hours ago, holmium said:

Maybe it's a bug with tanks. I know in CPs, you definitely get the pop up if there are no SMGs or sappers available after you die as one.

Not always. 

sometime i get message says no unit, some time no message and i am rifle.

then have respawn and find new one

18 hours ago, holmium said:

Yes

14 hours ago, gretnine said:

Not always. 

Maybe

8 hours ago, farquar69 said:

sometime i get message says no unit, some time no message and i am rifle.

then have respawn and find new one

Yes

Seriously I don't see a msg saying your out of tanks, "the Unit type you selected is no longer available" It just spawns me in as a riflemen.

I find the problem is worse when the message says " Sorry, we are out of riflemen".