CHIMM

Step Forward Cookie420!!!

16 posts in this topic

Citation

ahc_logo.gif

Attention Allies! 

In recognition of gallant and distinguished service, the Allied High Command hereby presents the following:

Army Gallantry
Herculean efforts in combat should not go unnoticed. Recipients of this award set the example for the rest of our troops in the field of combat. This is the third highest Army award for combat actions.

army_gallantry_zpsd1cc05ad.gif 

to

cookie420

for actions as set forth in the following citation:
On May 8th, she organized the counter-offensive against Bapaume (and was key to the taking of the town), and has been working hard supporting allied forces on DO's 

The action of this service member were in keeping with the highest standards of the military, and reflect credit upon the player, his country, and the Allied Forces.

Westy91
Corps
Commanding

3 people like this

1 hour ago, holmium said:

Isn't this what the Allied forums are for?

cookie420 is a F2P account

S!

Well deserved cookie420. In regards to Allied and Axis forums we as AHC or OKW should make the effort of putting awards for f2p players where all can see. Just my two cents.

S!

1 person likes this

Ahh right, my bad. Didn't think about the F2P accounts not being able to browse allied/axis forums.

2 hours ago, holmium said:

Ahh right, my bad. Didn't think about the F2P accounts not being able to browse allied/axis forums.

Np man was just something that came up in AHC meeting. Is a good thing and i hope we all can agree that it needs to be done. I am hoping this becomes a trend and get the campaign rewards and such posted here as well.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, fracku2 said:

Np man was just something that came up in AHC meeting. Is a good thing and i hope we all can agree that it needs to be done. I am hoping this becomes a trend and get the campaign rewards and such posted here as well.

Posting things like this here is indeed a good idea in my eyes. For both side, showing the game is still active AND that there is recognition of the action of the players.

Still waiting for mine tought, I did take out a FW 190 with a french sub machine gun. :P

Hey omg awesome!

I think I was more surprised that everyone worked together and got on board to follow my plan to retake the town after the axis practically over ran all of us in the span of 20 minutes. :|  I really noticed that individually labeling each flag building with a accurate waypoint and the correct name on the map helped all the newest players figure out where to go super easy so everyone could focus on taking the critical spawn for us and then deny their spawn instead of just you know running around wondering what's going on and trying random captures.

It's fun to take charge sometimes but you wont get anywhere without good players, quality teamwork and communication between various small groups so like i've totally got to thank everyone in town for being awesome and duper thank yalls for this award! (daokoth1 told me while in game that I received this!!) ^~ ^

Me5-4-2017-4.jpg

-Mable .S //  AKA 1st Lt.Cookie420  (^~ ^ )

11 hours ago, fracku2 said:

S!

Well deserved cookie420. In regards to Allied and Axis forums we as AHC or OKW should make the effort of putting awards for f2p players where all can see. Just my two cents.

S!

It requires a few extra steps, but I agree with you 100%