vader147

Anyone using a wide screen monitor 21:9

12 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, kuronyra said:

yeah it might not be worth it.

Beside, do you really need that to kick our butt? :P

Lol my eyes man my eyes there getting old.  B)

I had a 24inch 1080 that's several years old and with all the models, types an features out there I just can't pick one. 

Asus 27 inch,  is what was recommended for me and I love it, everything I read and that I was told said that for the money you're not gonna really notice a difference enough to make it worth the extra money necessarily go someplace and look at them and see what you think in my   Opinion it's worth spending The coin on the nicest  monitor you can  because it's how you experience everything, and there's less eye strain,  and that way you can keep it for like five years or so to help rationalize the expense.

I have an Asus 34" ultrawide with Gsync, looks very good. Be hard to go back to a 16:9 screen for gaming after this.

2 hours ago, kuronyra said:

Not old enought, I still get rape when I try to get a plane on! :P

Oh noooooooooo... welcome to come fly with us anytime on Zulu channel.

Thanks brady and holmium, I was looking at the predator 27 inch but found a z34 on sale and wasn't sure how the ultra wide would look on wwii 

I wanted a curved monitor but caint find one thats curved, 27 inches, 1440p with gsync so was looking at these.

1 Acer Predator Z35 35-inch Curved Full HD (2560 x 1080) NVIDIA G-Sync Display, 144Hz  

2 Asus ROG PG348Q 34-inch QHD

3 Acer 27" Predator Z1 Z271 curved 1080p

4 Acer Predator XB271HU Abmiprz TN Panel G-sync 2560 x 1440; Overclock Refresh Rate 165 Hz

What kind of rig would you need to run this game smoothly in 4K?

Would I5-7600k, 16gb of RAM and GTX 1060 be good enough?

10 hours ago, vader147 said:

Oh noooooooooo... welcome to come fly with us anytime on Zulu channel.

That would be hard, I play Allies!

I.... Think I actually killed you once, 3 days ago, FW 190. Killed by a D.520? I was that D.520. :3

12 hours ago, mook2 said:

What kind of rig would you need to run this game smoothly in 4K?

Would I5-7600k, 16gb of RAM and GTX 1060 be good enough?

The CPU and RAM is good but 4k gaming needs a good graphics card. The GTX 1060 may be alright but I'd recommend at least a 1070. A 1080 or 1080 ti would be ideal but the price range isn't... :)