bmw

1.36 update..........gone dark

26 posts in this topic

Haven't had a Friday update in a while so......just checking to see the status of 1.36 and it's progress.  I figured we would have at least a general population test before a steam release.........perhaps after this map?

6 minutes ago, rsix said:

It was mentioned in one of the recent updates that the road map progress could be seen here:

http://www.wwiionline.com/community-news#dev-roadmap

1.36 is currently sitting at 75%. How often do the percentages get updated? I don't recall anything changing since the new web page came out.

Yeah I see that all the time when log in.  I mean a actual update not a static page.

Perhaps it dipped to 74%  and they're waiting for the upswing to give us a new update 

THEY MAY WAIT TILL jUNE 6TH FOR THE HUGE PATCH AND UPDATE SURPRISE

Edited by majhavoc

Hey guys,

We will be addressing this in an upcoming Rat Chat which will be scheduled for the end of this month. Marketing team will distribute more details on when that event is etc.

S! 

On 5/16/2017 at 7:52 PM, rsix said:

It was mentioned in one of the recent updates that the road map progress could be seen here:

http://www.wwiionline.com/community-news#dev-roadmap

1.36 is currently sitting at 75%. How often do the percentages get updated? I don't recall anything changing since the new web page came out.

I'm still waiting/hoping for some of the things from the 2015 Roadmap. Would love the updated "old" AB Bunker to show up.

Edited by lipton

2 hours ago, XOOM said:

Hey guys,

We will be addressing this in an upcoming Rat Chat which will be scheduled for the end of this month. Marketing team will distribute more details on when that event is etc.

S! 

Thanks Xoom. For those of us who don't want to sit through a 1hr plus chat, will there be points of interest made available afterwards?

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, holmium said:

Thanks Xoom. For those of us who don't want to sit through a 1hr plus chat, will there be points of interest made available afterwards?

Most likely. I would say that this chat, will be quite interactive and include many presentations by our team. It will be the most interactive Rat Chat we have ever done, so I would strongly suggest being there if you can.

1 person likes this

Yeah we can certainly classify the current Rats as "keeping us in the dark"  <-----sarcasm

I can't remember another game with as much interaction with the actual people turning the screws in the game more.

Keep the screws turning Rats!

S!

I really hope there is an update this saturday on the replacement of the flag system. Like more details and rules involved. 

1 person likes this

On 5/17/2017 at 9:04 PM, lipton said:

I'm still waiting/hoping for some of the things from the 2015 Roadmap. Would love the updated "old" AB Bunker to show up.

They can't update the bunker until they can update terrain, appearently, and that is very post steam. I was bummed when I found that out.

1 person likes this

On 5/18/2017 at 8:35 AM, chyrenz said:

Yeah we can certainly classify the current Rats as "keeping us in the dark"  <-----sarcasm

Maybe you need to re- read again as thats not what I said........gone dark refered to the friday updates we havent had in a while. <_<

You guys shouldn't expect things so soon, most of the stuff shown are models that are decouple from the actual game development, CRS is stil quite far from achieving the production capacity they had with the team that deployed 1.33

1 hour ago, pbveteran said:

You guys shouldn't expect things so soon, most of the stuff shown are models that are decouple from the actual game development, CRS is stil quite far from achieving the production capacity they had with the team that deployed 1.33

2015 Roadmap included...

1. U.S. Grenadier as well as the French Brandt 50mm HEAT German GG-P40 HEAT rounds as well as the return of the British  Mills No.62 HEAT grenade

2.  US GMC CCKW 2.5 TON  Truck

3.  Return of the HIGH COMMAND OFFICER UNIFORMS

4.  OLD CITY BUNKER

5.  ARMOR & BALLISTICS AUDIT

6. Naval fixes, 

7. Pontoon Bridge PPO, 

8. U.S. Airborne, 

9. M1 Carbine, Sturmgewehr 44, .30 Calibre light machine gun, FG42 (Well, ok... they got theirs.) 

10. Italians, 

11, Medical System,

It's been 2 1/2 years since the 2015 Roadmap. I wouldn't say we are expecting things too soon. 

Edited by lipton

LOL...........not asking for it tomorrow was just wondering about an update as to progress............besides THIS team,  aka CRS 2.0,  has done more in the past year than the last team did in the last 5 yrs so Im not sure what your smoking.

It is a balancing act to keep everyone in the loop.  We love to tell what we are doing, but when things get talked about a long time before they get released some in the community start to get upset when it doesn't happen over night.  We try to over deliver and under promise to help with this.  Recently many things were talked about that have taken a bit longer to get it accomplished than expected.  We are working to keep everyone in the loop and this next Rat Chat will be very exciting for many people.

6 minutes ago, BADGER said:

It is a balancing act to keep everyone in the loop.  We love to tell what we are doing, but when things get talked about a long time before they get released some in the community start to get upset when it doesn't happen over night.  We try to over deliver and under promise to help with this.  Recently many things were talked about that have taken a bit longer to get it accomplished than expected.  We are working to keep everyone in the loop and this next Rat Chat will be very exciting for many people.

Thanks BADGER..........look forward to it.

14 hours ago, brady said:

So, watch the "News" for word on the when and  where of this ?

Saturday May 27, 2000 at 4 PM Central.  More info on the FB page in events.

On 23/05/2017 at 2:05 AM, lipton said:

2015 Roadmap included...

1. U.S. Grenadier as well as the French Brandt 50mm HEAT German GG-P40 HEAT rounds as well as the return of the British  Mills No.62 HEAT grenade

2.  US GMC CCKW 2.5 TON  Truck

3.  Return of the HIGH COMMAND OFFICER UNIFORMS

4.  OLD CITY BUNKER

5.  ARMOR & BALLISTICS AUDIT

6. Naval fixes, 

7. Pontoon Bridge PPO, 

8. U.S. Airborne, 

9. M1 Carbine, Sturmgewehr 44, .30 Calibre light machine gun, FG42 (Well, ok... they got theirs.) 

10. Italians, 

11, Medical System,

It's been 2 1/2 years since the 2015 Roadmap. I wouldn't say we are expecting things too soon. 

Damn I guess time as passed faster is that Xoom Roadmap? those that are scrap will not happen on the next patch or anytime soon. And what medical system was that planned?

On 23/05/2017 at 2:31 AM, bmw said:

LOL...........not asking for it tomorrow was just wondering about an update as to progress............besides THIS team,  aka CRS 2.0,  has done more in the past year than the last team did in the last 5 yrs so Im not sure what your smoking.

xD I don't think you remember correctly , after 1.33 real devs started leaving like programmers, network programmers, artistis.. and 1.34 development stop, I think for a year Gophur and Doctor were the only devs both producers not really programmers or artists.. then Xoom took the lead and more 2 years with no real progress.

Damn I guess time as passed faster is that Xoom Roadmap? those that are scrap will not happen on the next patch or anytime soon. And what medical system was that planned?

xD I don't think you remember correctly , after 1.33 real devs started leaving like programmers, network programmers, artistis.. and 1.34 development stop, I think for a year Gophur and Doctor were the only devs both producers not really programmers or artists.. then Xoom took the lead and more 2 years with no real progress.

No real progress? Are you kidding? The game is moving forward now for the first time in years. 

On 5/27/2017 at 4:23 AM, GVONPAUL said:

No real progress? Are you kidding? The game is moving forward now for the first time in years. 

New infantry guns? And a rollback to static Mobile Spawns.. real improvements like better physics, ability to repair tanks, ability to exit and enter vehicle or guns, better drawing distances and LOD flying terrain, AI is still in the game..

Things seem to be moving slowly forward but you can't deny there were like 3 years with nothing really done to the game.

1.36 is dead in the water for the foreseeable future.  Maybe a year from now?  Maybe?

5 minutes ago, lipton said:

1.36 is dead in the water for the foreseeable future.  Maybe a year from now?  Maybe?

I don't think that is an accurate assessment based on everything we have said. A year would be quite a stretch. As soon as we successfully deploy onto Steam's "Early Access" model we'll be hopping back to stabilizing the Campaign.

We do appreciate your support Lipton, S!