• Announcements

• HEAVY265

New Forum Lead!   11/17/2019

It's with great pleasure to announce B2K as the new Forum Lead.   I am very confident he will be good for the forums, he has great ideas and direction for the future of the forums.
      Good luck sir and GOD speed.
ltsolina

Recruits- The 'what for' and 'why is' Trainings

8 posts in this topic

<S> Allies,

I'm setting up a school for new players ingame.

If u guys have new recruits in your sqaud or know new recruits? And don't have the time to explain whats happening around them?

No Worries, Im glad to get our new players 'up-to-date'

What i can offer:

* Advanced Combat-Communications training *

* Basic to Advanced Attack/Deffend Operations Training. *

* Army and Navy unit training! * (No flying skills)

* Engineering tips *

I'm working on a fixed school day in the week ( thinking of thursday or saturday)

I am calling out the training ingame, but you can also send me a pm. 

P.S I maybe dont have the right awnsers away, but i know allot of good players who are willing to help me out. Thanks for your understanding.

Ltsolina out <S>

Edited by ltsolina
2 people like this

Supposedly after the Ammo audit all rifles will fire "ball" instead of AP like they do now and u will not be able to kill the 232 that way anymore , FYI u can kill them with the grease gun the same way...

1 person likes this

Ty Brady for the intel! (Q- does it work with the BAR? I know it works with the M1 Garant)

With the Steam release coming up, i am going to do the what for and why is trainings almost everytime i'm online.

If any one got tips or something they are most welcome S!

I've had difficulty with the Garand and the BAR.  I would think the BAR should penetrate easily. Not sure what the problem is. 

I've heard said that after the Ammo Audit, the only rifle that should penetrate it the BAR because it used AP. Don't quote me on that though.

Edited by lipton