mhowie

MOIC

5 posts in this topic

Tonight was the first night since I have been back with AHC. Jokur, gandy and myself was the only HC on at this time and when the time came to move a Brg I thought I was doing it the right way. Jokur pointed out what I had done wrong, I did not put it out on side that I was moving 6e into town to aid in fighting. I will have to remember to put it out on side before doing any moves as MOIC... I will have to work more on how and when to move Brg's around the map. I still have trouble see what supply is in a town by using the HC tools. Only time will tell if I am any good at this MOIC stuff....

You don't have to tell the player base about all brigade moves, just the ones in areas where they are fighting. You'll do great in HC. Just practice makes perfect on moving the map

Why do we keep doing this to ourselves?

"Ow, when I stick the paper clip into the wall outlet, I get zapped!!!"

...two minutes later:

...two minutes later:

Repeat.

On 5/31/2017 at 10:43 AM, mhowie said:

Tonight was the first night since I have been back with AHC. Jokur, gandy and myself was the only HC on at this time and when the time came to move a Brg I thought I was doing it the right way. Jokur pointed out what I had done wrong, I did not put it out on side that I was moving 6e into town to aid in fighting. I will have to remember to put it out on side before doing any moves as MOIC... I will have to work more on how and when to move Brg's around the map. I still have trouble see what supply is in a town by using the HC tools. Only time will tell if I am any good at this MOIC stuff....

If that is worrying you, don't let it. Yes it's ideal to announce on OPS or Side that a flag is moving but there will be times it is not possible due to urgent demands or priorities elsewhere. Anyone who understands the demands on MOIC will know, accept, grumble and move on. The fact you are at least doing the moves is enough for most vets. GJ

1 person likes this