Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

vasduten1

Campaign 139 Changes!

dm79
1 hour ago, vasduten1 said:

Nobody is stopping you from joining GHC and playing with all the LMGs you want, cupcake.

Hell, you can even use up every LMG in every flag, then magic warp MOAR LMGs in and keep on playing with them until the game shuts off and dies finally.

Did you seriously just throw out a "ZOMFG AXIS LMG OP UBER!!!!" jab while the TOES structure smothers the game to death? You're like a guy on the Titanic going around with a folding chair smashing people into unconsciousness so they can't get to the lifeboats.

Had to laugh that last line was funny!

Edited by dm79
  • Like 1

rotsechs

A war over half the European continent, should not be done and dusted in 3 days. The best campaigns last weeks or even months. Changes were needed but you got the wrong ones. 

forrest
6 hours ago, vasduten1 said:

Nobody is stopping you from joining GHC and playing with all the LMGs you want, cupcake.

But I wanted the vasduten1 signature edition LMG...autographed and authenticated.

Oh, and cupcakes please. *yum*

S!S!S! 

Edited by forrest

heilmittel

The brigade movement timers change increase HC workload and hurt the side with no hc online badly

Apart from that, why we lower the Re-supply timers without lower the number of supply in flag?

It is impossible to drain the enemy flag now

• Like 1

Capco
5 minutes ago, heilmittel said:

The brigade movement timers change increase HC workload and hurt the side with no hc online badly

Apart from that, why we lower the Re-supply timers without lower the number of supply in flag?

It is impossible to drain the enemy flag now

Lowering resupply timers was supposed to relieve some HC burden, but like you said without an equivalent cut in supply this means attrition is more difficult to accomplish in an 8 hour window.  

Lowering resupply timers was also supposed to go alongside a decrease in factory damage repair rates, to give RDP bombing an equivalent boost.  

Edited by Capco

forrest
4 hours ago, Capco said:

Lowering resupply timers was also supposed to go alongside a decrease in factory damage repair rates, to give RDP bombing an equivalent boost.  

"CRS doesn't care about RDP people."

• Like 2

saronin
On 6/18/2017 at 7:59 PM, potthead said:

I am not sure how reducing timer moves helps the losing side or newer HC.

it only speeds up the aspect of the game which is already WAY TOO FAST!!!!  Strategy Simulator vs Combat Simulator 

I can see it leading to super super fast breakout and disasters soon as moral goes low on one side.. 

My two cents anyways 

S!

Nailed it! LOL

vasduten1
1 hour ago, saronin said:

Nailed it! LOL

Yep, even the stoned, sleep-deprived dad of a baby can figure it out.

Seriously. I should have paid better attention before supporting the changes in timers.

:)

forrest

Solution to all our problems:  only underpop side can move flags!

FIXED!!!!!!!!11!11!!!1!!obiwan!!!11!

vasduten1
3 hours ago, forrest said:

Solution to all our problems:  only underpop side can move flags!

FIXED!!!!!!!!11!11!!!1!!obiwan!!!11!

You're a hot mess.

I like that.

hahaha