OHM

Allies Victorious Campaign 138

19 posts in this topic

Well that seems lame, why ruin a weekend of gaming?

Start Sat early-mid day.

1 person likes this

Weekends are the most fun for most of the players, we don't want intermission then. Please start early .

11 hours ago, OHM said:

We will be in intermission until Sunday 6/18/2017

Boo. Boooooooo!

I realize some need a break but 3 days is sort of long especially if its over a weekend. Weekends are usually prime.

1 person likes this

12 hours ago, OHM said:

We will be in intermission until Sunday 6/18/2017

plz plz plz do not do unlimited equipment... so something like light ATGs, H39, R35, 38T, A13.. Vickers, 2C, 232, Pan, H75, E1, Hurri1, Blens and Stukas.

No RPATS no Sappers... Just ATRs but the full t3 infantry set. 

No wacky laffly, no stug, no matty, no pzFs, no s35s, no chars.

All these tanks you do not want to get hit in, 37mm is all they need and let the tankers rely on skill. 

Sure mb make each tankers spawn list like 45 main tanks then cut the ACs where needed. Lots of light atgs. 

Resupply timers could go up to 4 hours or something like that. Something different, something that would make for a great and fun weekend fight.

Please consider it.

2 people like this

Yes yes and yes , Stankyus I like that.

So tired of intermission and full spawn list.

I say A13, H39 ,3fs ,only rifles and basic ATG and AAA and tier0 planes.

All in towns that are seperated by a Bridge or a real short drive how much fun would that be. 

And 2 port cities close to each other and FMBS only.

I can dream can't I?

We got thumped, so congrats allies. I agree with the previous posters here.. why wait until Sunday? A day or two of intermission is fine, let people have a quick break, but to lose both Friday and Saturday night and restart on a Sunday is a bummer. I was looking forward to some gaming tonight and tomorrow night with the weekend finally here. I'll still mess around a little bit with some different weapons and stuff, and I know intermission can be fun in some ways, but most of us agree it's just not as engaging as a campaign.

But if Sunday it is, I'll be ready ...

Need to start the map tonight - this is really dumb to waste the weekend of prime game time.

And you didn't even open up all the gear to free players?  What's with that?

Wake up rats.....

2 people like this

Unless they are releasing a patch or something else, i don't get it...

1 person likes this

You guys see the end of the maps coming days ahead so new campaigns should be used as a promotional opportunity. New campaigns roughly once a month so it's a good schedule. 

And if you do decide to do intermissions over prime weekend times then you should structure them so you at least get a stress test of your server; it should not be the normal slow-paced campaign-style combat just with unlimited spawns. Arrange two close hard spawns, disable depot capture (or just have a GM revert them when they are captured) and have two sides go at it with infantry. Get some real data especially since some things have been done to the netcode, and come Monday it can all be analyzed. A humdrum weekend intermission might give HC a breather, but it doesn't get people hyped and it looks like you're just phoning it in.

Edited by david01

Bleh

1 AO, 1 MS, logged out after 1 minute in game - intermission sucks.

1 person likes this

Rats get b*tched at if they do intermission and b*tched at if they don't do intermission.. So just do whatever and get b*tched at..

4 minutes ago, Scking said:

Rats get b*tched at if they do intermission and b*tched at if they don't do intermission.. So just do whatever and get b*tched at..

That's not the point and you know it.

They make an intermission lasting for the entire moment when the playerbase is the most active, add the fact the Intermission is basicly the moment people take a break and don't play. And you have lots of day wasted where we could have an explosive start of campaign.

1 person likes this

Personally, I have a life and have better things to do than play video games on the weekend. But...

The first few days of a campaign are usually the most populated. That population is increased dramatically when those first few days include a weekend.

Larger population means more fun. More fun means more Subs. This is a missed opportunity by the Rats. 

Edited by lipton

Of course, everyone has a life.  Some choose to do different things than others with it.  And that is okay.