scotsman

New HE Model

32 posts in this topic

Is it posible to set a "timer" to the AA so shells explodes in that time without needing impact?

Like the .conv command on planes.  

THAT would be great and then, AA would be really effective.

2 people like this

9 hours ago, piska250 said:

Is it posible to set a "timer" to the AA so shells explodes in that time without needing impact?

Like the .conv command on planes.  

THAT would be great and then, AA would be really effective.

This used to be a feature iirc.  

I did some basic searches and did not see this anywhere, but I could be wrong and it has been commented on already. Excuse me if that is the case.

Are there any plans to revise the infantry fighting position so that it is more subterranean? Maybe a one or two-man fighting position that would offer a bit more protection from the improved HE model?

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 7:05 PM, Capco said:

This used to be a feature iirc.  

Best as I recall it never worked properly

5 minutes ago, skers said:

I did some basic searches and did not see this anywhere, but I could be wrong and it has been commented on already. Excuse me if that is the case.

Are there any plans to revise the infantry fighting position so that it is more subterranean? Maybe a one or two-man fighting position that would offer a bit more protection from the improved HE model?

Since the frags wont be coming top down, the current fox hole should protect you from frontal and side.
Rear not so much, but you could place 2 foxholes, or a foxhole and a sandbag behind it etc.

2 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

Since the frags wont be coming top down, the current fox hole should protect you from frontal and side.
Rear not so much, but you could place 2 foxholes, or a foxhole and a sandbag behind it etc.

That's a good thought. I'll try setting two positions, rear-to-rear, and see how close I can get them. May be the field expedient work around.

5 hours ago, skers said:

That's a good thought. I'll try setting two positions, rear-to-rear, and see how close I can get them. May be the field expedient work around.

Depending on what goes on with concussion events, if you are too close, you may still become trooper puree, but i dont think too much helps a guy out in that aspect.

A regular rifleman can toss up a foxhole and a sandbag in short order, only downside it the sandbags act as a shot trap for HE rounds and grenades.