delems

fix the ea

6 posts in this topic

Very nice, spend hours setting up England AO, ea flies overhead - MGs FMS - all the work gone in a burst.

Kinda need to fix that glaring bug.  Really need to do a few other things besides STEAM.

delems  it was gridiron and I, 4 bombs and some cannon fire took it down. Gridirion missed somewhat. Its normally 4 bombs total. So it was not just all cannon fire.

they're working on it, it's in the bug reports section here.

in my last 110 flight i got 2, and 2 with the hurri2c, easy peasy with cannons alone.

probably just waiting on the HE/ballistics patch.

5 hours ago, major0noob said:

they're working on it, it's in the bug reports section here.

in my last 110 flight i got 2, and 2 with the hurri2c, easy peasy with cannons alone.

probably just waiting on the HE/ballistics patch.

Yeah, saw a hurc take one out with cannons last night. At least I know 110 can do it....makes things even

The H2C with bombs can drop 3 fresh FMSs ATM.  I have done 4 but they seem to be a little more resilient. Was only able to drop 1 FMS with the cannons, took over half the cannon rounds to do it Sunday. Found a second FMS and emptied all my cannon into it and had to bomb it to finish it off. However you can drop one bomb, and about 50 cannon rounds to drop it. That leaves you just enough to drop one with the rest of the rounds.

The 110 can do it also in a similar fashion but but.. I have had my FMS straffed by them and it does not go down quite as easy as it does with the H2C. However to be expected being the H2C has 4 hispanos.. more cannons, harder hitting, more explosive content.

Don't know what the answer is, but you would think a Tanks HE would be much more effective then 120 rounds of 20mm cannon fire.