• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OHM

Axis Victorious in Campaign 140

3 posts in this topic

This should have been posted yesterday ...sorry for the delay

The campaign lasted for 26 days. The Axis Started of strong and then the Allies made a good for for a while and then the Axis just pushed hard for the French Factories.

Campaign 141 will start on 7/19/2017 around 6:30 pm gamer server time. This is a 2 day intermission to give both sides a rest and to let the two new CinC's prepare for upcoming campaign. 

For the Axis      Germany 

For the Allies     Birdman26  

Support your CinC's Login and fight for them!!!!

Also we will change the speed for the Tiers for campaign 141 .

1 person likes this

What will the change in tier speed be? Do we have a definitive amount of time for when tiers will progress?

Go Germany! Death to all them birds! :)

I wonder what the default or last Tier change speed was and do you make then change faster or slower?

p.s. thinking about it, I will actual only have a chance to play on Friday again...

Edited by disi

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0