Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madeuce65

WW2OL ad / video teaser / Steam announcement at SimHQ

9 posts in this topic

Um...Rats?  Marketing Team?  How is it that there is no mention of our upcoming Steam release at simhq.com?  This is like our base.  Not just sim newbies looking for the latest and greatest, but vets too...many of whom still enjoy playing older games like ours.  Someone should contact the honchos at SimHQ and get them a press kit asap...they'll probably also do a review if asked.

Edited by madeuce65
2 people like this

Just thought i'd drop by and say I've seen this. Thanks. 

(actually saw it the other day but it's hard to break my years of forum lurking habits sometimes... )

1 person likes this

PLAYERS, you can help out at SimHQ as well.  Go onto their forums and keep our threads bumped to the top.  Give your experiences.  Post screenies.  Tell stories.  Offer bribes.  Well, maybe no bribes, but all the other stuff!  Here are the threads I started, in two of their forums.

RTS/Historical Strategy Thread

WWII Air Combat Thread

Thanks!

-Irish

1 person likes this

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 4:32 PM, odonovan1 said:

PLAYERS, you can help out at SimHQ as well.  Go onto their forums and keep our threads bumped to the top.  Give your experiences.  Post screenies.  Tell stories.  Offer bribes.  Well, maybe no bribes, but all the other stuff!  Here are the threads I started, in two of their forums.

RTS/Historical Strategy Thread

WWII Air Combat Thread

Thanks!

-Irish

Just plugged the upcoming STEAM release in 4 separate forum threads (Air, Armor, Tactical and Naval) at SimHQ.  Already getting quite a few views.

-MaDeuce65

I just followed up your posts, Deuce!  I did a little derailing of criticism from people who mostly hadn't even looked at the game in years.  Thanks for taking the lead and posting there.

-Irish

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0