wildcat382

Fallen solider

57 posts in this topic

Hey all this is Wildcat382 and it hurts to say that we have lost another solider.Exlax (Sal) passed away today due to his illness.Exlax definintly had a way with words but deep down he was a nice guy. Rest in Peace S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!S!

Exlax was a good guy to play with and I'm proud to have called him a friend, a squadmate, and a colleague in this game.  He'll be missed

S!

So sad. I loved playing with Sal. We had our differences, but still.

RIP S!

Oh no!, Sal, had no idea he was sick. So sorry, my prayers to his family.  S!

:( After 17 years, we have lost so many that you would think it wouldnt be shocking anymore, but in our little game we tend to think of everyone as immortal and that they will just simply always be here.
Every time we lose another, the shock is the same as the first.

Some day, when terrain is open for editing, i think we should have a cemetery built in England, France, and Germany for all our lost friends.

abmc_normandy2.jpg

Edited by merlin51
7 people like this

REST IN PEACE GOOD FRIEND,    SAL_zpslhbapp5v.jpg

5 people like this

It always brings a tear to my eyes that we lost another. RIP.

It was a pleasure and honor to have played with you.

S!

RIP Exlax.

Always had fun playing in towns you were messing around in.

S!

I remember him. I did not know he was so sick. Condolences to all of you who knew him better, called him friend, and to his family.

1 person likes this

Hew was always a great help to me when I was running map he will be missed big S!!!!

Malvoc out...

I have words to say, but none of them will come out right.  I had so much fun running with ExLax, blowing FBs and such.  I was so tickled when he used the .sig image I made for him, when he was with the Lancers.  I'm going to attach it here, in honor of him.  Sal, dam*it, why did you have to leave us?

Y1iE0x7.jpg

S!  to one of the best.

-Irish

1 person likes this

I had good times and bad times with Sal. Regardless of that he always had the game's best interest at heart! He was very passionate about it. I hope he found his peace!

RIP Sal

bb

2 people like this

Never really got to know Sal over the years but nevertheless, my condolences to his Family. S!

Sal was an MOIC's best friend and a great squadmate to have.  

I'm really gonna miss you buddy. S!

Edited by Capco
1 person likes this

Great squad mate. Great person.

When he was playing Allied he used to pop back onto 1lb teamspeak when Hondo and I had nailed him to call us names and have a laugh with us. I can hear your voice now Sal. 

He'd been unwell for a while and it was always more serious than he let it sound. 

Rots is going to miss being sapped by his mate. Nobody else makes me smile when they do it to me. 

1 person likes this