• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
wildcat382

Fallen solider

57 posts in this topic

Another soul lost S!  .

There have been many we know about , but how many have left us that did love this game and we are left to wonder .

S!       

3 hours ago, imded said:

make a town off map with NO links.

When i die, put my memorial right in the middle of the map.
That way i can be in every campaign, always.

Sal. Friend, Great Squad mate, Great Advisery. I will miss him coming to our channel and cussing me for killing him. and I would get tickeled when he would get me. Is it not strange, how, although we may never meet in real life we still bond and have strong friendships in a damn game. So Long Sal. It Was Nice To Have Known You.

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Hang said:

Sal. Friend, Great Squad mate, Great Advisery. I will miss him coming to our channel and cussing me for killing him. and I would get tickeled when he would get me. Is it not strange, how, although we may never meet in real life we still bond and have strong friendships in a damn game. So Long Sal. It Was Nice To Have Known You.

Exactly my feelings.

Does anyone know if there is an online guestbook from Sal's funeral?  I'd love if some of us could add comments to let Sal's family know how much he meant to this community.

-Irish