Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

New HE Model, New UI and Population climbing!

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMIn our continued pursuit to provide the highest level of realism, Scotsman will be sharing the new High Explosive model with a screen shot and documentation that helps outline the major impact this will have on the game. We'll also show you a first look at the new "Steam" user integrated account creation and server selection screen, and outline our new "Basic Training Required" UI flow. Finally, we're encouraging Squads again this week to prepare to bring on new users, as we're already seeing a noticeable increase in population. Buckle up, the development train is moving full steam ahead!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=6GIO4hexrlk:zvVVjKjC96M:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=6GIO4hexrlk:zvVVjKjC96M:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=6GIO4hexrlk:zvVVjKjC96M:F7zBnMyn0Lo
6GIO4hexrlk

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

• Like 1

Wait a second... The image shows basic training for each persona....

So users will have to do the same basic training four times (over and over and over) for each nation?... Please tell me that isn't the case, and that a new user only has to go through training ONCE.

Edited by xanthus

I am pretty sure what ever you complete counts across all persona on the same account.
They are just letting you chose who you want to do basic training as.

• Like 1

Put the HE/Ammo patch in before Steam so we can work it out before the new players all decide that a 2 wk free trial is all they're willing to give this game.

• Like 1

So anyways, post HE patch
Who wants to form the games 1st 40 man mortar company?

We shall hop in trucks, and randomly appear at battles around them map delivering gifts and then vanish :) 

• Like 1

• CORNERED RAT
2 hours ago, merlin51 said:

So anyways, post HE patch
Who wants to form the games 1st 40 man mortar company?

We shall hop in trucks, and randomly appear at battles around them map delivering gifts and then vanish :) 

a few coordinated bomber flights will also be devastating to the non-armored ground (and maybe even the armored)

14 hours ago, B2K said:

a few coordinated bomber flights will also be devastating to the non-armored ground (and maybe even the armored)

Yea, but it's hard for a bomber to hide behind a bush.
Their wings keep sticking out

3 hours ago, rubbish said:

bleh, you just drop a bomb then hide in the crater noob

In unity 5.0, at great expense to the client PC if realtime terrain deformation took place on this game's scale.
Would be an awesome dream though :)