• Announcements

• CHIMM

Operation Burning Skies   09/17/2019

All pilots scramble!  Strap yourself in for this months Community event - Operation Burning Skies! This Sunday, September 22, 11 am – 5 pm server time. In honor of XOOM and friends showcasing WWII Online at the Oregon International  Air Show – our forces too will battle for superiority in Operation Burning Skies. High Commands are on high alert to rally their forces to victory! Lift off, and see a whole new world of WWII Online… Fearless bomber pilots make the skies rain down fire – our daring fighter pilots are in pursuit of their prey- as western Europe erupts in war on the ground below! Rally your squads, rally your buddies - Combined arms are back!  …Under Burning Skies! SALUTE!
odonovan1

Memorial Service For Sal (ExLax)

12 posts in this topic

14 Hours ago, in the Allied forum, Martigan said:

Memorial Service for Sal this Sunday at 8PM GMT 2PM CDT it will be at Vliss I would like a few people to speak that want to share some good memories about him with everyone we can host it on Lancers Discord ill be inviting everyone Allied & Axis it wont be for long but it will give us all time to pay our respects.

Thought I'd pass this around to the general populace.  Everyone please try to make it if you can.  Help us salute a fallen comrade of all and valued friend to many.

-Irish

Wait what?
When i asked about this thursday night, i was told it was already done, that CRS attended, and it was over.
And that came from the online GHC's :( 
Was going to try or organize something at the cathedral in arras.

1 hour ago, merlin51 said:

Wait what?
When i asked about this thursday night, i was told it was already done, that CRS attended, and it was over.

So is this happening on Sunday or what? Anyone?

15 hours ago, merlin51 said:

Wait what?

The event that happened the other night was the same night the news of Sal's death was posted on the boards.  There was no notice given and only a relatively few people showed up.  Martigan is our (Lancers) CO, and Sal was one of our own (when on the Allied side), so he (Marti) would be the one to ask for details.  I know we in the Lancers felt it was appropriate to have a larger ceremony with enough notice that everyone could attend who wanted to and was able, schedule-wise.

-Irish