CHIMM

Honoring a fallen soldier

12 posts in this topic

I missed all the chat due to a Discord issue, thanks for putting this together, well done

RIP Sal

Thanks so much.  I wish to share a story about Sal.  Back when he was Axis I had gotten in a good sniper position where he had been spewing forth. There was a bush line that covered the right and left exits and you could see them for a brief moment.  The distance was approx. 500m.  I kept killing the EI running from the area and I am feeling really hyped up because it was a mission I was really on target.  Then across PM..; "SOB, how are you killing me?" being a trainer you can PM across sides. Apparently I had wacked him multiple times trying to get out of the area. "I told him, well I see dem and shoot dem"... He replied that he was going to kill me soon or to that affect.  Sure enough two deaths later... it was to Sal.  Then on TS not 3 seconds later.. This jovial voice louder and somewhat sluring enters my TS "That was you wasn't it F****R!!, I got you! ahahahahah - S!"  That night Sal was hunting me after that because it seemed everywhere I showed up he showed up, If I was capping a CP, he would show up, If I was in a sniper position he would show up, If I was running in from a FRU - he would be there, 4 FRUs and he picked mine... I was on his evenings list. Was a fun night and loved killing Sal and Hondo, well killing a dying - Sal in the CP and Hondo cutting I had to kill Hondo to get to Sal.  But I would die over and over just to get them. 

2 people like this