• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
anusiya

GoFundMe

38 posts in this topic

We should start a GoFundMe page to bribe all the side-switchers to play THE UNDERPOP SIDE. Apparently, their sole-purpose in life is to choose one side and for all of them to join in, therefore causing spawn delay to be 30 and make it boring for EVERYONE. Even though obviously they share little loyalty to either side, they do love the OP side. Joining the underpop side to increase action, fairness, and make everyone happy seems to be a difficult concept for these people, so maybe money can goad them.

1 person likes this

Looking at your stats, you're probably more useful to axis as allied.

(Kidding)

Edited by anusiya
More snappy
2 people like this

1 hour ago, anusiya said:

We should start a GoFundMe page to bribe all the side-switchers to play THE UNDERPOP SIDE. Apparently, their sole-purpose in life is to choose one side and for all of them to join in, therefore causing spawn delay to be 30 and make it boring for EVERYONE. Even though obviously they share little loyalty to either side, they do love the OP side. Joining the underpop side to increase action, fairness, and make everyone happy seems to be a difficult concept for these people, so maybe money can goad them.

How about the hardcore players stop picking on the sideswitchers and switch to the underpop side themselves?  Or do you not believe in half the [censored] you just said?

If YOU'RE not willing to switch sides, why should they be willing to?

Edited by bob5

I am a hard core side switcher as needed.  I play losing side when it becomes obvious which way it is going.  More targets, more fun and more map.  

People can play what they want, especially if they are paying.  Holier than thou types I can live without.

Edited by GrAnit

1 hour ago, bob5 said:

How about the hardcore players stop picking on the sideswitchers and switch to the underpop side themselves?  Or do you not believe in half the [censored] you just said?

If YOU'RE not willing to switch sides, why should they be willing to?

Didn't I say it? Because they have no loyalty for a side themselves.

1 hour ago, B2K said:

I'll side switch, my rate is $15k per month...

Oh hell, i am much cheaper.
A flat of beer and a large anchovy pizza and im yours.

29 minutes ago, bob5 said:

I think its insane to expect people to do [censored] you're not willing to do.

Hey hey, dont ruin my chances of a free pizza and a flat of beer S!

2 hours ago, anusiya said:

Looking at your stats, you're probably more useful to axis as allied.

Sadly you are probably telling the truth, good thing that I'm not much of a stat-ho (though I am working to make them better, more accurate, and maybe even useful)

Is it really the sideswitchers or that one side stops logging in when they're losing?

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, B2K said:

Sadly you are probably telling the truth, good thing that I'm not much of a stat-ho (though I am working to make them better, more accurate, and maybe even useful)

Ah don't worry

1 hour ago, Pittpete said:

Is it really the sideswitchers or that one side stops logging in when they're losing?

A side starts seriously losing in such an unfortunate manner because of what I said

1 hour ago, anusiya said:

Ah don't worry

A side starts seriously losing in such an unfortunate manner because of what I said

Because players aren't willing to go play for the losing side *cough* you *cough*

2 hours ago, Pittpete said:

Been there and done that a million times lol. People see the map and if their side is winning, they log in. If not, they don't. 

1 person likes this

57 minutes ago, Mosizlak said:

Been there and done that a million times lol. People see the map and if their side is winning, they log in. If not, they don't. 

/+10    sideswitchers make a minuscule difference except/unless many or big squads switch

1 hour ago, bob5 said:

Because players aren't willing to go play for the losing side *cough* you *cough*

Do you understand what I said?

1 minute ago, anusiya said:

Do you understand what I said?

I do, but still doesn't change my question.  Why should they be willing to play for the underpop side if you're not?

If I'd dare repeat myself, because they have no loyalty to a side, I do, a lot of them have no loyalty to a squad (though I'm sure pop unbalance is sometimes due to whole squads switching), I do. They really don't care as much, but I'm pretty sure they DO care about getting action and entertainment. They will not find that if they flood the overpop side.

12 minutes ago, anusiya said:

If I'd dare repeat myself, because they have no loyalty to a side, I do, a lot of them have no loyalty to a squad (though I'm sure pop unbalance is sometimes due to whole squads switching), I do. They really don't care as much, but I'm pretty sure they DO care about getting action and entertainment. They will not find that if they flood the overpop side.

But again this is a game ultimately about fun is it not? I'll tell you point blank, this past week has not been fun for the handfull of players we've had log in. Side switvjers cuz a slight shift as sorella pointed out. Its people not logging in. 

5 minutes ago, anusiya said:

Really don't think we disagree on much

But im considering flowing to the underpop side. And I'm in HC. Thats the difference i want the game to be better for all, not just for loyalty or where my friends play.