• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
anusiya

GoFundMe

38 posts in this topic

I think you are missing the point of side switchers. Most (like myself) do not enjoy sitting at a spawn delay screen for 30 seconds, so we go to the side (underpop) that doesn't have the spawn delay. Those are the "true" side switchers. We don't care who is winning or losing the map, we just always spawn into the underpopulated side. Once spawn delay kicks in, we usually swap to the other side to avoid spawn delay.

Now, there IS a 2nd type of side switcher. Those are the "dedicated side players" that swap over to "hurry up and end the map" once one side is close to losing. Those are the people I believe you are talking about @anusiya.

I bet if we got everyone that is the first type of side switcher to fess up, it would be less than 10% of the total population, always playing on the underpopulated side, trying to even the odds a little.

my 2 cents.

Tandel I like your kind of side-switchers, and I don't harass people if they are side-switching. I know that for a lot this is just a game. Never knew about the "2nd side-switcher", for me it goes against reason to join the overpop side. I'm one of the few weirdoes that prefers being underpop. But maybe I'm just too different to understand normal, unfun people.

5 minutes ago, nily5000 said:

Sweet! Side Switching is cool again!!

Side switchers are the cool kids. Always have been. 

Side switching helps with the famine in Yemen and kills ISIS fighters with mighty bolts of holy lightning.