OHM

Campaign server is being worked on

19 posts in this topic

WE will keep you posted here on what is going on :D

Also the training server is open for fun 

8 minutes ago, OHM said:

WE will keep you posted here on what is going on :D

Also the training server is open for fun 

Can you post pics of the new extension cords?

i cant log into the axis discord, might be cause i am signed up for the allied one?

11 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

Can you post pics of the new extension cords?

i cant log into the axis discord, might be cause i am signed up for the allied one?

should be able to get on both.. Just open discord and click the big + with the circle around it and then copy that link above and paste it in there

2 hours ago, OHM said:

we had to take down training and the auth server 

Yes i see that.
You do realize it is extremely detrimental to the entire world to leave me with internet, and nothing to keep me busy?

Edited by merlin51

1 hour ago, B2K said:

actually we've upgraded from punch cards to tape... partially anyway

But i liked the punch cards, no rewinding was needed :( 

5 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

But i liked the punch cards, no rewinding was needed :( 

It's was all fun and games until someone knocked the stack out of your hands !!!

lol.

Best punch card story EVAR.  A guy who I believe was at USF (University of South Florida), back in the day, got hold of his roomie's program (hundreds of punch cards) and took a few out of the stack.  He soaked them in vinegar then baked them dry in their oven.  That closed up the punched holes JUST enough so they looked perfectly fine but the reader wouldn't read them properly.  He then stuck them back into their proper places in the stack and went on about his business.  I don't know if his roomie ever found out what he had done.

-Irish

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, odonovan1 said:

Best punch card story EVAR.  A guy who I believe was at USF (University of South Florida), back in the day, got hold of his roomie's program (hundreds of punch cards) and took a few out of the stack.  He soaked them in vinegar then baked them dry in their oven.  That closed up the punched holes JUST enough so they looked perfectly fine but the reader wouldn't read them properly.  He then stuck them back into their proper places in the stack and went on about his business.  I don't know if his roomie ever found out what he had done.

I believe those vinegar-soaked cards were beginning of the space program.

Related image