• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dodge1

DODGE1 FEAT. 7th AST DISCORD BAN HELP!!!!!!!!!

2 posts in this topic

I have deleted WWIIOL and Playnet from my Computer, and deleted Discord except for a few files. I can not remove these files and completely un-instal discord because I get the message of . . . "can not delete because program is open in another program." I am trying to scrub my computer of this program so that I can re-install discord and attempt to rejoin WWIIOL as a full pay member as well as my squad in the 7th Allied Strike Team but after being kicked in the later part of may for dodge1 feat. the 7th AST protests about a bug in game through the discord chat I have not been able to rejoin team chat.  I had NOT received a formal ban for my conduct through e-mail and after 3 months of exile, 10 plus different invites and addresses, I am wondering what I have to do to get back on discord voice comms. Please post help.

Yosagi AKA dodge1

Edited by dodge1

Hello Dodge1 ,

If you want to discuss your ban(s) further, please either email agm@corneredrats.com  , or create a support ticket. 

Issues like these will not be discussed on our public forum

Thank you,