• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
imded

PASSWORD

8 posts in this topic

I remember when we didn't have to put our password in all the time. It would be saved for us.

And I remember why it got changed. Here is a thought to bring it back.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=14.0;att

When you check the red box, it directs you to a statement of responsibility which you have to agree to. It basically says that you are a single person household and that you are responsible for anyone using your computer to enter the game.

Me, I am the only person that uses my computer and no one has ever used it but me. Period. So I would like to be able to save a step in getting into the game.

Others that have someone else that may use you computer would be highly suggested to not check the save the password box.

The real reason it changed is that entering your pw every time forces you to remember it and saves the rats a lot of money not restoring pw's.

2 hours ago, imded said:

Here is a thought to bring it back.

I have a thought
Go get an imgur account and stop posting all your pics behind a members only forum?

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, merlin51 said:

I have a thought
Go get an imgur account and stop posting all your pics behind a members only forum?

I am a member. What?

18 hours ago, GrAnit said:

The real reason it changed is that entering your pw every time forces you to remember it and saves the rats a lot of money not restoring pw's.

The real reason it was changed. Someone got on a players computer and reeked havoc in game and screwed up the players reputation.

I don't think we'll be pursuing this for the above mention reason, this forces users to remember their credentials and that helps keep support inquiries down so we can focus on other important matters.