Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Mission Creation???

vandal13

• Registered Users

I think you need be a certain rank level, that may have changed though. Hard to keep up with everything. But as to the "how to"

I just saw in the subscription comparison that the ftps can't create missions, but can drive trucks. Isn't that kinda messed up. The lack of fms is the major problem of attacks, so blocking the ftps to set them is a bit of killing the dynamic.

7 minutes ago, muet said:

The lack of fms is the major problem of attacks, so blocking the ftps to set them is a bit of killing the dynamic.

Evidently the intent is for those who care to create missions vote with their wallets for the responsibility.

1 hour ago, muet said:

I just saw in the subscription comparison that the ftps can't create missions, but can drive trucks. Isn't that kinda messed up. The lack of fms is the major problem of attacks, so blocking the ftps to set them is a bit of killing the dynamic.

FTPS can set FM's on their own mission or on others. Can also drop ammo crates
And while they can not create a mission, they can be mission leaders.
Just ask in game, someone will open a mission for you to take over i am sure.

FTPS can also multi crew with any premium or starter subscribed player in any unit

23 hours ago, merlin51 said:

Just ask in game, someone will open a mission for you to take over i am sure.

So what's the point in preventing them to open one ?

Rank I think, need to be rank 3 to start a mission.

Has nothing to do with 'those' players, it's just a function of rank.

fyi, back in my day, you needed to be rank 6 to open a mission......

Edited by delems