XOOM

[ALLIED SIGN UP] Fall Gelb (Official Campaign Event): 9/17/2017

131 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, agentwade said:

I'd like to sign on as Capco's XO. God knows he needs the help ;)

Quiet noob.

On 2017-08-25 at 8:58 AM, XOOM said:

ALLIED SIGN UPS OPEN NOW!

41/ 128

--- Operation Fall Gelb (Case Yellow) ---

ATTENTION TO ORDERS: ALLIED PLAYERS

Mission: Create an organized, volunteer sign up force for Sunday 9-17-2017 at 10AM PST (GMT -8 ). Below is a selection of Command, Tank units, Infantry, Logistics, Spec-Ops.

• 10AM Pacific
  • 12PM Server Time (Central)
  • 1PM Eastern
  • 6PM England (GMT)

On 2017-08-26 at 2:01 AM, themouse said:

Hi zoom,

England isn't on GMT time until the end of October were still on (BST) which is GMT/UTC +1  

which might cause some confusion if somebody from Europe or elsewhere uses GMT/UTC for a reference  

(GMT) https://greenwichmeantime.com/

Just to be even more picky:  PST does not exist the 17th of September. Pacific time is also on summertime, so it is "called" PDT during summer.

Anyhow: Following is how I interpret the above time (added two towns from Asia because this Steam is on Asia this date):

Los Angeles (USA - California)    söndag den 17 september 2017, 10:00:00 PDT  UTC-7 hours 
Chicago (USA - Illinois)          söndag den 17 september 2017, 12:00:00 CDT  UTC-5 hours 
New York (USA - New York)         söndag den 17 september 2017, 13:00:00 EDT  UTC-4 hours 
London (United Kingdom - England) söndag den 17 september 2017, 18:00:00 BST  UTC+1 hour  
Berlin (Germany - Berlin)         söndag den 17 september 2017, 19:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours 
Ankara (Turkey)                   söndag den 17 september 2017, 20:00:00 TRT  UTC+3 hours 
Seoul (South Korea)               måndag den 18 september 2017, 02:00:00 KST  UTC+9 hours 
Corresponding UTC (GMT)           söndag den 17 september 2017, 17:00:00    

In the future: Please use converter sites (like timeanddate.com) because the date COULD have an impact on time for each country, and UTC and ZULU are the timezones best to "refer to" in these converters (they never change during the year) so if a player is not playing from any of the above timezones he/she can calculate their time from UTC.

2 people like this

On 2017-08-30 at 8:33 PM, frikshun said:

Sign me up for a tank pls. 

On 2017-08-28 at 11:37 PM, macalex said:

Tanker pls

Sign me up next to these gentlemen.

Not sure what the email is for, but for now we represent the "13th Infantry" (and hopefully we will be able to bring some inf to this operation, but vets not subscribed to game yet to be here and sign up). Myself can be reach here at forum most easily :cool:

Brigade HIGHLANDER (Infantry GRP2) BDE CO I would be willing to take. If need me as more infantry type i will also take any position needed under any CO.

Basically Plug and Place me where needed as we get more people later. I can take orders at times! rowleymarriott@gmail.com

Edited by fracku2
added email
2 people like this

I'll CO Legion if it's open and assuming no squad leader wants to take it. If they do, happy to XO to give support.

On 9/1/2017 at 11:12 AM, Capco said:

@KYOTEE Actually I was hoping to have @agentwade as my XO.  He's resubbing for the WBS and should be on here to request his position soon.  

@chris867Nothing personal.  Wade and I are old friends and we have great synergy.  

complete

On 8/25/2017 at 7:29 PM, XOOM said:

Big side vs side Campaign server operation. Going to be EPIC! Where do you want to be placed? 

Sniper :)

I will unfortunately have to forfeit my position as Forward Observer in gr. Birdman.
sorry 

Put me in for  Brigade CATAPULT (Artillery) 1/13 Slots  I will use my tow account and a heavy ATG but wont be on till 2pm EST

Blkhwk8@gmail.com

Is there an overview of the scenario somewhere, other than the sign-up threads? I.e with terrain and dispositions.
Bombers - what type? Blens??
How come the Allies have no fighter support? I see a setup for slaughter here.

Had a commitment come up on Sunday that is unavoidable. I need to be removed as CO of Highlander. Have sent P.M.s to tell as well.