• Announcements

• BLKHWK8

Squad Rat Chats   06/28/2018

We will be having an Axis Squad and Allied Squad Rat Chat next month.  Please join us for a meeting with @XOOM @HATCH and @OHM to touch base with the Rats to go on a QA session.  Axis Squad Chat - July 28, 2018 2pm Server Time Allied Squad Chat - July 29, 2018 2pm Server Time.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
panzerlowe

Multicrew

8 posts in this topic

Can i have more then 1 friend in my tank, if tank can fit more then 2 people ?  

Edited by panzerlowe

Currently multicrewing a vehicle is with one other person. Polycrewing is a discussed plan for the future atm.

As an actual tank crewman... I would love to get a full crew into a wwii online tank!! 

Are there other wii games that allow more than 2 players to operate in a vehicle? If so, which?

S!

28 minutes ago, Elfin said:

Are there other wii games that allow more than 2 players to operate in a vehicle? If so, which?

S!

Only 2 i can think of was bf1942, and warbirds i think you could get 3 people in your bomber crew

What about allowing people to join a crew mid mission. Ie a pilot takes off and at some point on his way target another player is able to join him as his tailgunner? 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0