Styopa

Updated manuals?

6 posts in this topic

Is there an updated/current manual for ww2ol?  Something that explains in-depth how to set up joysticks, etc?

And/or, any "good tips" section?? IIRC, there was a good suggestion about disabling the l/r clutch for the 232 to make driving it much easier...but I last played years ago, have no idea where that was.

Advanced Key Mapper

Basic Key Mapper

If you want no L/R clutch on a 232 (not sure why it should even be clutched like that?) open keymapper, go to 232, select the offending parties, and click clear keymap.

18 minutes ago, Styopa said:

last played years ago

WaT?

Plaee Moar Gudder!

Edited by merlin51

Speaking of the wiki - I'm always looking for content editors.  I know the thing is a train wreck in some places (and that's not counting all the images we weren't able to recover from the old site) and honestly, after a few thousand edits since the start of summer,  I could use the assistance to make the wiki better. 

6 hours ago, B2K said:

Speaking of the wiki - I'm always looking for content editors.  I know the thing is a train wreck in some places (and that's not counting all the images we weren't able to recover from the old site) and honestly, after a few thousand edits since the start of summer,  I could use the assistance to make the wiki better. 

I try working on some of it as i have time, i redid the advanced keymapping,  I just need to get my calibration info in organized form and publish it.
We have a lot that is outdated though.
Units and tiers needs totally redone with up to date info, could use some graphics loaned from the dev team of DM's where the DM is important, like tanks to illustrate where the parts are So people can learn what they are shooting at, and how much they are shooting through.

Need to redo a proper axs/allied Tier list, and have each units page give indepth info on the units.