Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Free Play Improvements - Steam Launch

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT
Cornered Rats

XOOMSteam is launching shortly and everyone is excited! Today we have opened the doors to our "Welcome Back Soldiers," and we're also doing some last minute fixes on our game server in preparation for that big launch. Meanwhile we are here to announce some important Free Play subscription improvements that we think will improve the experience for new players joining our game beyond their initial trial period. I also have an update regarding our server infrastructure (cell hosts)... So buckle up, here we go!

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=aBlN9-Lkw1U:leOenqU5zCs:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=aBlN9-Lkw1U:leOenqU5zCs:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=aBlN9-Lkw1U:leOenqU5zCs:F7zBnMyn0Lo
aBlN9-Lkw1U

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com

question:

the 7.99 sub guys pull from the same reserve smg pool
will you be adding a 2nd level reserve pool?
I can kind of see them getting upset if they find all the smgs always burned up by the non paying crowd, when they paid 7.99 for a bit more than rifles.
Maybe you could do instead a rotating pool for the free players that contains CRS's weapon of the week and give them anything from a smg to an atg to a small tank?

Kind of a log in next week to see what new exciting thing you get, subscribe to have this every day etc.

Mind you when i took marketing in college i got masters in diddly and squat, so your mileage may vary, or be none at all.

FTP infantry does fine being rifle only.

The addition of trucks to set fms definitely helps the battle.

Side is always short para pilots..FTP should also be able to assist in that role.

Each battle leaves a lot of atgs in stock.

Maybe let FTP have availability to these weapons or low tier aa/atg

Nothing to see here - move along

LIES S!

Not to seem like a moocher but, THANKS! Thank you for letting f2p have access to the reserve smg! That in of itself will retain many players, trust me.