• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
robhood

My Trip To The Alps (in game)

12 posts in this topic

I took a Spit 9 out of Wiltz. It was a 51 minute round trip with not much chance to loiter over the Alps. I nursed my RPMSs and Boost to land back at Wiltz with 2 gallons of fuel.  The highest peak found was 14,000+ ft high.  Cloud layers were at 13.000+ ft.  It fun experience that you should try to just say you did it.  It was been 9 years since I made that trip and it was a fun adventure.

3 people like this

back in the day--like early 2000s, we drove opels there !

It was a waste of a day, but I was 15 then. 

Edited by denw2o

We went there as french, it was a long long journey, i took an inf and an r35
I wound up rolling the r35 trying to scale them.

I started early, later on some others came in lafflys 
It was a long long ride in the R35, luckily i did not CTD or CTHL
Yes R35 fuel consumption is not realistically calculated (we never live that long)

We did try a joint allied/axis expedition but some people could not remain mature enough to not shoot each other.

13 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

We went there as french, it was a long long journey, i took an inf and an r35
I wound up rolling the r35 trying to scale them.

I started early, later on some others came in lafflys 
It was a long long ride in the R35, luckily i did not CTD or CTHL
Yes R35 fuel consumption is not realistically calculated (we never live that long)

We did try a joint allied/axis expedition but some people could not remain mature enough to not shoot each other.

Jesus.  You picked literally the slowest vehicle 

2 hours ago, merlin51 said:

I think you're lying. There are no childish people in this community. None. Nope. Not a one. Zip. Zilch. Nada.  ;)

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, lipton said:

I think you're lying. There are no childish people in this community. None. Nope. Not a one. Zip. Zilch. Nada.  ;)

i agree

29 minutes ago, imded said:

Use a Para plane. That way you can take many with you.

Back then, we did not have them (back when i made the visit)
Back  then Berry au bac was a strange isolated place at the end of the universe that you had to drive down a long road through golf course terrain that you were visible for miles while doing, just to attack it.

That was back in the days where all infantry consisted of bolt rifle, smg, or lmg
french tanks were r35 s35 b1 bis, brits had vicky A13 and borrowed B1 bis, no matilda, axis had PZII PZIII and STUG III (pretty sure PZIV came later)
brits had hurricanes unless you got a spit from england, axis had 109 and 110 T0 models, french had H75 and think D520?

13 minutes ago, lipton said:

The Rats set Fru's there for us to fight one time. Now THAT was interesting. 

You should have played the intermission when Ollie put experimental msp's inside a couple freighters.
It was a pirate war for a few hours, out at sea.

Edited by merlin51

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0