Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hastien

Inf Game Issues

24 posts in this topic

S! All

First im running a windows 10 64 bit system.  I currently have 32 gigs of ram ddr4, i have a gtx1070 video card, i have 1 gb internet and have a 4k monitor.  I have had major issues with inf offset or lag.  Sometime when i die they are standing right in front of me 10 feet away.  Ive talked to people that are not having trouble, and they have way less of a computer than what im running, no offense.  Not im even experiencing when clicking on a tab it take 3 to 4 seconds for it to actually give me the screen that i clicked for.  I get the same amount of lag when i do see inf.  It seems the faster the comp becomes the slower it is running the game.  yes ive turned off netcode as well as lowering the in- game settings to only have it run even worse than before.  Ive done a tracert to wwiionline.com and it seems my 4th hop times completely everytime.  I have 13 hops to texas.  My ping to texas is about 72.  my upload and download is usually between 1300 and 1500.  Ive even ordered a faster HDMI cable for 4k monitor, another 16gb of ram.  Im at my wits end.  I dont know if the problem is on my end, or if it my internet (hop) or if it is the game.  If its the game i wish they would say something so I will quit trying to fix, or ultimately break my comp trying to get this to work.  So i am asking for some help from you all.  Im down to one thing left in the game to be able to play and that atg.  I didnt even see an inf run into bunker staring at door with a 38t from 100 yrds away.  Any help would be appreciated.  If this is in wrong section, im sorry.  been working at this problem for hours today and almost everyday for the last 2 weeks.

Its not your ram, or your hdmi cable etc.

What you are describing definitely sounds network related

Ping and tracert, i think you'd want to target auth.playnet.com webhost and gameservers may not be co-located, not sure.

Are you using WIFI or wired LAN?

@OHM can you move to comm support windows, so he gets better help response?

my ping and tracert to auth.playnet.com is:  ping=54 and my tracrt is max of 64.  But my 4th hop always times out, and has no information of what 4th hop is.  Im losing no packets on ping.

S!  My fps never goes below 60.  Im usually running close the the 100's from 60 in heavy fighting and 160 when town only has a couple.  I noticed yesterday, when leading and ei and I shoot, when i pull the trigger the bullet will hit behind inf even though gun is still pointed ahead of inf.  Only way to get gun to shoot ahead even when standing still is to aim almost 1/2 inch to infs right.  I dont know why im so offset with where the inf are actually at.  Yesterday as well i was hiding in a bush, backside.  I was then shot in the bush.  When i went to death cam, I was sticking half way out of the front of bush.  Im also hearing the sounds before it actually happens.  Shini killed a tank on a hill that i was running toward to scout for him.  He then said tank was dead and he was moving up.  I stopped and looked and tank was still their firing.  Then 2 secs later it exploded and then i heard Shini tank moving.  This is the kind of stuff that has been going on for more than 2 weeks in my game play.  I'm just looking for ways to fix this so I can be on the same level game play as everyone else.

Also nice sig Pittpete.  hopefully we have a good year this year.

Try disable netcode3, see if that changes anything.

Can be found in preferences ,in game.

1 person likes this

Have you noticed any connection issues/slowness on other games or normal internet browsing? 

As previously mentioned, please try to see if its any difference if you disable Netcode3 in the ingame options!

Ive disabled netcode 3 and it actually gets even worse.  As for slow internet when browsing or other games, this is the only game I play.  I may DL a game tonight and try to get it to play.  As for browsing, i usually cannot let the enter button go fast enough.  I also turned down game settings to best performance and even turned off a few others, and the game actually get even worse.  Im dumb founded at this.  I even notice that the aircraft are even stutter stepping.    Other things i have tried, over clocking motherboard for performance, video card as well, memory check, taking out monitor and re-using old one.  Disconnecting this computer and using old computer, not having both accounts logged in at same time, not using discord while playing, having my nvidia recorder turned off and not even running, playing the game in 1920 X 1600 on new monitor and old instead of 4k.  put game on SSD instead of Sata.  Pinged both wwiionline and playnet auth with no packet loss.  Im out of ideas.  I dont know what is making the computer not draw in or keep up with some of these older modeled computers.  Hell, ill even mail it to one of you Rats and let you use it and see how it plays.  Tomorrow I am taking over to a friends house, just to see if it acts different there.

please run DXdiag and post the results maybe it will give us a clue .... Make sure the windows updates have been run

S!  Ok ive ran that and saved it to desktop as a notepad.  Thats a lot of information.  How am i supposed to give you that here?  Also does it need to be saved in a different format?

13 hours ago, hastien said:

As for slow internet when browsing or other games, this is the only game I play.  I may DL a game tonight and try to get it to play.  As for browsing, i usually cannot let the enter button go fast enough. 

Just make sure it's an online game. 

Before, people have just pasted the dxdiag here. Pastebin.com is also an option, but dunno how private (even if you set it to unlisted) it is. 

Edited by gretnine

On 9/9/2017 at 9:56 AM, hastien said:

S!  Ok ive ran that and saved it to desktop as a notepad.  Thats a lot of information.  How am i supposed to give you that here?  Also does it need to be saved in a different format?

email it to me ohm@corneredrats.com

Sorry OHM, been busy here at house.  I sent you my DXdiag to your email.  Hope you find something.  We have 4 squadies that stopped playing waiting for a fix.  They all have the same issue I am currently have.

6 minutes ago, hastien said:

Sorry OHM, been busy here at house.  I sent you my DXdiag to your email.  Hope you find something.  We have 4 squadies that stopped playing waiting for a fix.  They all have the same issue I am currently have.

Have them all send in a support ticket to http://playnet.zendesk.com/

On 9/7/2017 at 8:34 PM, hastien said:

my ping and tracert to auth.playnet.com is:  ping=54 and my tracrt is max of 64.  But my 4th hop always times out, and has no information of what 4th hop is.  Im losing no packets on ping.

fwiw 4th hop is usually inside your ISP and will not respond to pings by design

On 9/8/2017 at 8:36 AM, hastien said:

When i went to death cam, I was sticking half way out of the front of bush.

I see this a lot but i do not know if it is actual or just death cam  not caring for accuracy 
I will see my body poking half through a sand bag etc

played a mmorpg game with setting on hight and running around in a city full of people, and not gettting and lag what so ever.

3 minutes ago, hastien said:

Intel 17 6800 6 core 3.40 GHz          Core speed 1167mhz with bus speed of 100

Try setting game affinity to 1 core.
Core 0 or 1

Or have you done this?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0