nozlen

Released on Steam during final tier?

32 posts in this topic

it is a bit dull to play with the same gear for what looks like a axis push from Essen to Amiens... then there's the 5-flag per town squash, and then nonsense intermission.

1 hour ago, merlin51 said:

My little greenies took out a tiger with riflemen before Irma ended my gameplay.
I nearly pi$$ed my pants as the tiger rolled down the ridge and exploded into a tree. (by rolled, i do not mean on its tracks)
Whether anyone scored for the kill doesn't matter.

Now for that one tiger, they met 40 other greenies in greenie ranked kit.
The tiger was just an unexpected bonus.

Except for the fact that there is just as many greenies flying t0 planes on the opposite side, so their odds of fighting an H75 or H1 or 110 are very good.

As for killing a 190 with an H75, if you have the skill, it is entirely doable.
If you lack skill, the plane you get does not matter nearly so much.
DOC is not here, otherwise he would not only tell you how in a 6 page post, he would show you, but we do have @HATCH who was also kind of a virtual pilot legend at one time
So i will have to defer the explanation of the doing to him.
My survival in air to air combat revolves around flying in something that resembles a fatal grand mal seizure as passed for nothing that is related to skill what so ever.
When they work out airframe stress damage, it will be a fatal seizure and i will be raining parts all over.

My Own.

I just hit the brakes and they fly right by. 

I'm not sure what server you guys are playing on when you say greentags will run into other greentags just as much because in the air you have 80% chance of running into a vet in a top tier ride. 

Here are my stats using a Noob Steam acct. now you tell me what I have been running into the most.  I might add it's been a hoarde of vets that I usually run into as well. 

air.jpg
russian photo sharing

Edited by nozlen

9 minutes ago, nozlen said:

I'm not sure what server you guys are playing on when you say greentags will run into other greentags

We only have one server, unless you count the training server
Ive been seeing lots of hawk75 hurri bf110 halo's in the sky.

Sometimes annoyingly many cause you get 15 of them strafing every inch of ground, one of them is going to hit you.

In the air, skill is going to count for more than the ride you are in.
Skill you cant hand them, they have to learn that.

From what i see in your screenshot, you've seen lots of planes t0 and up
I also see you've been doing pretty good in the H75
I also see you haven't been strafing the ground to death :D

4 hours ago, KMS said:

They'll learn and rank up like we all did and since they're not jaded they'll have a ton of fun doing it :)

No they're going to play a short while and then leave a negative review on Steam complaining about equipment. You guys don't understand that arguing technicalities here does nothing when Steam players aren't enjoying themselves because they have to try and fight a Spit Mk9 with an E1 or something similarly ridiculous.

2 hours ago, merlin51 said:

We only have one server, unless you count the training server

It's called sarcasm. :D

Go back and count how many confirmed T0 planes are in my stats to how many confirmed T3 planes are in my stats. HOPEFULLY you get my point.

I might add, don't let the FTP tag fool you, I am a vet for a few years and I have paid and not paid, depends on what is going on in my personal life (nothing to do with this game) .

David understands what I am saying, you guys think these new players will actually take the time to learn and rank up...WRONG, they will more then likely move on to the next game and that is a honest answer.

Go in the game and try to even find a Tier 0 plane, 90% of the time their is 0 in supply, or if their is any, they are gone within 20 minutes, and that is the truth.

As for my stats, H75 is fun but it is a pain when you start out in Tier3 and your trying to keep a respectable k/d against vets in way better planes. I have held my own considering how bad I have been outnumbered, but greentags would highly unlikely be having the same results. (Not bragging just stating the truth)

From my observation these days I guess 50% of Tier0-planes get crashed at the airfield during take-off attempts from greentags trying to figure out how to fly in this game. And then many of them ask in the help-channel  after having crashed several planes.