Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Update on Steam Release Schedule

Cornered Rats

• CORNERED RAT

Good morning everyone.

I wanted to come give you an update on the rollout status for today. 

As you know, we had scheduled the release of the game for Europe today. Unfortunately we've made the decision to postpone the full release to Europe in order to address some of the resolution issues that we've seen since the start of our Steam availability. 

One of the biggest things that customers have been reporting and one of the things that has been the most has been the most frustrating to them is an inability to save changes to the game resolution.

Our development team has identified the issue causing this and has been working on a solution. The suspected cause for this behavior is non-standard characters in the file path (such as accented characters, for example). 

In order to allow for us to fully test the patch to correct this issue, we have decided to hold of on releasing to the majority of Europe until later in the week. 

We will be opening up access to the UK and Ireland, as we feel that the potential for this problem to manifest itself in those areas is relatively lower than in the rest of Europe. 

We know that you all have been patiently watiting for the game to be available to you, and we appologize for making you wait a little longer. 

One of the reasons why we have been staggering the release is to be able to address issues such as this. We hope that you understand the reasoning behind this delay and we expect to be able to release in the rest of Europe later in the week. 

We will keep you all updated as to when we expect this to occur. We do still expect to be fully released by September 22 as we originally stated.

eKII?d=yIl2AUoC8zA eKII?d=qj6IDK7rITs eKII?i=UAxEbdjea2w:m4QFH0yPpl8:gIN9vFwOqvQ eKII?i=UAxEbdjea2w:m4QFH0yPpl8:V_sGLiPBpWU eKII?i=UAxEbdjea2w:m4QFH0yPpl8:F7zBnMyn0Lo
UAxEbdjea2w

View the full article on battlegroundeurope.com