Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
agenda21

F2P idea

10 posts in this topic

Maybe its early days but I was expecting a lot more steam players to try this game out.

There have been some f2p players moaning about what equipment they can get once the 30 day trial runs out.  I kinda of agree.

We all know it takes a very long time to get to grips with equipment so why not let F2P players have X number of each unit in a 24 hr period.

e.g. They get to spawn: 1 tank, 1 aircraft, 2 atgs and , 2 AA per 24 hr period.

So once they use the initial quota up (Which follows from my previous suggestion) they can rent equipment out for the next 24hrs for $$.  Either X amount of spawns or unlimited.

Obviously it has to be done to intice the F2P player to actually take out a subscription (yes $9.99 p/m sounds about right)

Edited by agenda21
detail
1 person likes this

at the end of the day- many of us are paying for this game- kind of unfair to expect us to keep subsidizing the F2P people.

There is a starter account @7.99 

Also, if you really can't afford this game then you really should not be spending time on it- do your homework, learn a job skill, spend time with friends, etc.  If the price is too steep it is an indication that at this point in your life you need to spend your time at more important things ( time playing = Opportunity cost- which is far more valuable than real dollars)

The thing is that 99% of gamers today think that games should be free.  They believe that cry baby sucky players should have the option paying $200 a month (in just $1 microtransactions) to get access to special ammo and the like.  That's the reality of gaming today.  

45 minutes ago, dale said:

The thing is that 99% of gamers today think that games should be free.

games should be free, music should be free, movies should be free, books should be free
Apparently authors artists developers etc are supposed to be able to operate stuff for free and live on grass and rainwater and sleep under a tree

37 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

games should be free, music should be free, movies should be free, books should be free
Apparently authors artists developers etc are supposed to be able to operate stuff for free and live on grass and rainwater and sleep under a tree

So should college and medical care. 

Not sure why my Tag says Free Play Account when I am paying for a sub?.

This game comes to life with lots of players.  Once the population figures have stabalised then the CRS and the player base can better judge what needs to be done to fill the server.

Filling up the 4000 player current capacity with subs isn't going to happen imo.  CRS should aim to get some $$ from free players whom will never buy a sub.

7 minutes ago, agenda21 said:

Not sure why my Tag says Free Play Account when I am paying for a sub?.

forum is stuck, just drop a ticket and they will fix it quick.
Or just keep as is and use it as a disguise?

On 9/13/2017 at 6:50 PM, dale said:

The thing is that 99% of gamers today think that games should be free.  They believe that cry baby sucky players should have the option paying $200 a month (in just $1 microtransactions) to get access to special ammo and the like.  That's the reality of gaming today.  

Bought a whopper meal today at BK...cost me just shy of 8 bucks. Can't sub though devs are asking too much....

16 minutes ago, AirSlayr88 said:

Bought a whopper meal today at BK...cost me just shy of 8 bucks. Can't sub though devs are asking too much....

yeah, guess that whopper will last all month too. 

Image result for have it your way meme

Edited by desaix1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0