Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tinjo

Another FTP Idea

4 posts in this topic

This has probably been suggested before. Maybe to keep FTP players interested and playing, and to keep numbers high and thus the game more appealing, one thing that could be offered FTP players is trading rank points for a locked unit, which they could then respawn as long as they don't die. Might keep a few interested who won't pay, but without giving them too much access.

If I remember correctly the F2P model is being expanded to include SMG's and a few other units. The focus is to get players to love the game enough that when they get higher ranks and can get into the locked stuff they are ready to nail on a starter sub for $7 because they are finding it fun enough to dedicate the time and effort into the game.

On 9/14/2017 at 3:11 AM, tinjo said:

This has probably been suggested before. Maybe to keep FTP players interested and playing, and to keep numbers high and thus the game more appealing, one thing that could be offered FTP players is trading rank points for a locked unit, which they could then respawn as long as they don't die. Might keep a few interested who won't pay, but without giving them too much access.

Yes this has been said before use the point system and turn it in a credit system so complete x daily task or points from killing x number of enemies would be use to buy one time ticket from a specific equipment.

I think this is ideal modern system and if I remember correctly it's what CRS intends to walk to in the long term but in the short term they need to add more perks to the game, some fixes and increase their dev capacities before making this jump.

Hijacking this thread ;)

Maybe its early days but I was expecting a lot more steam players to try this game out.

There have been some f2p players moaning about what equipment they can get once the 30 day trial runs out.  I kinda of agree.

We all know it takes a very long time to get to grips with equipment so why not let F2P players have X number of each unit in a 24 hr period.

e.g. They get to spawn: 1 tank, 1 aircraft, 2 atgs and , 2 AA per 24 hr period.

So once they use the initial quota up (Which follows from my previous suggestion) they can rent equipment out for the next 24hrs for $$.  Either X amount of spawns or unlimited.

Obviously it has to be done to intice the F2P player to actually take out a subscription (yes $9.99 p/m sounds about right)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0