Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
matamor

Stats mean everything

12 posts in this topic

Good game going on. Look like the map is swinging the right way considering I went back axis.

I am stats sorry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, vasduten1 said:

Statawhore!

 

I hope you're enjoying camping spawn depots and army bases in your 3F.

Number of kills by minute of play (TOM) should be the most important stat of all and I am glad that I didnt lose much of my statho status. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I hope they fix the pricing model by the time the new map comes up so we still have people to shoot. Nothing better than clubbing seals in tier zero with those 100+ kill sorties :) 

Kinda laughable none of you scrubs broke 100 kills with all these targets rolling around?  

Come at me bro..

 

animation51.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, sg1 said:

Yeah, I hope they fix the pricing model by the time the new map comes up so we still have people to shoot. Nothing better than clubbing seals in tier zero with those 100+ kill sorties :) 

Kinda laughable none of you scrubs broke 100 kills with all these targets rolling around?  

Come at me bro..

 

animation51.gif

 

That was in the days of the green army barracks and chain link fences that could be shot through.  I wish they could bring those old stats up.  I used to get well over a hundred kills while shooting fish in a barrel.  I recall one mission with 143 kills.  Pretty hard pressed to come by that now days.

1 hour ago, matamor said:

Good game going on. Look like the map is swinging the right way considering I went back axis.

I am stats sorry

So what city CP were you shooting everyone in?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, saronin said:

That was in the days of the green army barracks and chain link fences that could be shot through.  I wish they could bring those old stats up.  I used to get well over a hundred kills while shooting fish in a barrel.  I recall one mission with 143 kills.  Pretty hard pressed to come by that now days.

So what city CP were you shooting everyone in?

This is only a myth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, matamor said:

This is only a myth. 

Trying to throw people off the trail.  We know you are currently in a city CP somewhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.