Welcome to the virtual battlefield, Guest!

World War II Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online First Person Shooter based in Western Europe between 1939 and 1943. Through land, sea, and air combat using a ultra-realistic game engine, combined with a strategic layer, in the largest game world ever created - We offer the best WWII simulation experience around.

Sign in to follow this  
matamor

Stats mean everything

matamor

Good game going on. Look like the map is swinging the right way considering I went back axis.

I am stats sorry

vasduten1

Statawhore!

I hope you're enjoying camping spawn depots and army bases in your 3F.

matamor
12 minutes ago, vasduten1 said:

Statawhore!

I hope you're enjoying camping spawn depots and army bases in your 3F.

Number of kills by minute of play (TOM) should be the most important stat of all and I am glad that I didnt lose much of my statho status. 

pictboy3

There's no amount of stats that will erase me knifing you in Ettelbruck.

sg1

Yeah, I hope they fix the pricing model by the time the new map comes up so we still have people to shoot. Nothing better than clubbing seals in tier zero with those 100+ kill sorties :) 

Kinda laughable none of you scrubs broke 100 kills with all these targets rolling around?  

Come at me bro..

animation51.gif

saronin
4 minutes ago, sg1 said:

Yeah, I hope they fix the pricing model by the time the new map comes up so we still have people to shoot. Nothing better than clubbing seals in tier zero with those 100+ kill sorties :) 

Kinda laughable none of you scrubs broke 100 kills with all these targets rolling around?  

Come at me bro..

animation51.gif

That was in the days of the green army barracks and chain link fences that could be shot through.  I wish they could bring those old stats up.  I used to get well over a hundred kills while shooting fish in a barrel.  I recall one mission with 143 kills.  Pretty hard pressed to come by that now days.

1 hour ago, matamor said:

Good game going on. Look like the map is swinging the right way considering I went back axis.

I am stats sorry

So what city CP were you shooting everyone in?

matamor
2 hours ago, saronin said:

That was in the days of the green army barracks and chain link fences that could be shot through.  I wish they could bring those old stats up.  I used to get well over a hundred kills while shooting fish in a barrel.  I recall one mission with 143 kills.  Pretty hard pressed to come by that now days.

So what city CP were you shooting everyone in?

This is only a myth. 

saronin
8 minutes ago, matamor said:

This is only a myth. 

Trying to throw people off the trail.  We know you are currently in a city CP somewhere.

delems

My stats slacking... :(

Too much trying to team..... bad habit.

bar
11 minutes ago, lipton said:

Wait... it's possible to kill more than you die?

yes.

Sign in to follow this