• Announcements

• SNIPER62

64-bit is LIVE   03/27/2020

CHIMM: 64-bit client is now LIVE and Campaign 172 continues!  
kase250

CRS: About the "Auto-remove" of new squad recruits

20 posts in this topic

Dear CRS,

The automatic removal of new recruits after seven days causes us several problemas, I explain:

We in the 250 Hispana all recruits have to spend at least 30 days playing with us before we can make them an official member. This helps us to make sure that the recruit plays as a team, and above all, that he makes a "good  atmosphere" in the group. Unfortunately, this can not be decided in only seven days causes us major problems because the recruits autoleave the Squad.

In some cases, the recruit thinks that he has been "bad" and we have banned/kicked him... In other cases, the recruit does not even aware of the fact. This is a mess because we have to find him, recruit him again and explain what happened, that we have not kicked him, but it was the game system who has done it. 

For all of this, we want to know if it would be possible to remove the "7 days auto removal" feature and let the Squads to choose when a recruit stays or goes. It would be possible CRS? This would make easier for the Squads to work.

S!

I think that’s a good idea.. give the squad the ability to set their own drop off date with a default of 7 days

Why not promote to regular member and use your own tracking to determine if theyve reached 30 day

5 people like this

The 91st tells recruits to join on Discord to be made a member, this also separates the serious players from the non-serious and it gives the benefit of being able to train them much easier 

1 minute ago, KMS said:

The 91st tells recruits to join on Discord to be made a member, this also separates the serious players from the non-serious and it gives the benefit of being able to train them much easier 

Blitz Kader talked about this approach but amended it to those who communicate on squad chat as well.

91st had the same problem.  We used to have 30 day recruitment period and some good guys were getting auto-kicked by the system and getting upset about it.

We were forced to change our recruitment period down to 7 days, and that is how we are managing it now.

But I agree it would be nice if the squad could change the recruitment time to 2 weeks or 30 days instead - that would be more ideal for a timeframe.

I have to say one othet thing though: the auto removal of new recruits after 7 days has been a lot better than no autoremoval system at all.  Its much easier to administer the squad now.

Absolutely keep the auto removal.  Maybe 7 days is to short, not sure, but I wouldn't make it to long.

If each squad could set their own number of days, that would be best.

Otherwise, I think 7 days is working good.  Maybe 10 be better with so many new players, but probably no longer.

I try to greet every noob that gets recruited or who is online. If they communicate and seem interested I promote them to member. If they can't communicate in 7days oh well.  

Edited by saronin

8 hours ago, delems said:

Absolutely keep the auto removal.  Maybe 7 days is to short, not sure, but I wouldn't make it to long.

If each squad could set their own number of days, that would be best.

Otherwise, I think 7 days is working good.  Maybe 10 be better with so many new players, but probably no longer.

This is the best solution.

If each squad could set his own auto removal time, it would be very nice.

S!

8 hours ago, krazydog said:

91st had the same problem.  We used to have 30 day recruitment period and some good guys were getting auto-kicked by the system and getting upset about it.

We were forced to change our recruitment period down to 7 days, and that is how we are managing it now.

But I agree it would be nice if the squad could change the recruitment time to 2 weeks or 30 days instead - that would be more ideal for a timeframe.

I have to say one othet thing though: the auto removal of new recruits after 7 days has been a lot better than no autoremoval system at all.  Its much easier to administer the squad now.

Hey Krazy!

Yes, it is a bit of pain to decrease the "internal" recruit process to 7 days.

You know, it is not enough time to know a player. As every squad do, we give great importance to the squad recruitment, apart from playing only axis, also be a good person with the other squad members and with the whole game community.

I think the best solution is that CRS let Squads determine his own "auto removal" period. For example a range from 7 to 30 days as a limit...

For that, I question to CRS, that would be possible? Can you make it?

S! guys, as always, forgive my english level.

10 hours ago, KMS said:

Hola KMS!!

Yes, we get them on DS too. It makes work much easier, but they are still recruits.

S!

This was brought up months ago. Squads should definitely be able to set the period or CRS should increase it for everyone. 

e. There it is, thanks BB.

Edited by gretnine

*** CRS should increase it for everyone

Not very long though, maybe move it to 10 days, no longer if 7 seems to short.

I wish it was easy to change that number ...but it is hard coded into the Host and not a easy change.   I will see what we can do. 

I just verified that we have the ability to add this ability to the Squad Tools and allow squads to set their own recruit pruning days. When I get it added, I'll let yall know.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, SNIPER62 said:

I just verified that we have the ability to add this ability to the Squad Tools and allow squads to set their own recruit pruning days. When I get it added, I'll let yall know.

Ok Sniper!! Ty.

Soon(tm)

S!

Edited by kase250

On 9/25/2017 at 9:20 AM, bar said:

Why not promote to regular member and use your own tracking to determine if theyve reached 30 day

This is the way to do it, and is a way that you as a squad can manage this situation at present.

On 9/28/2017 at 7:36 PM, SNIPER62 said:

I'm in favor of this for sure. Let'em decide how they want to do it.

Just know squads... it'll be on you all to clean your rosters if you select that :).

6 hours ago, XOOM said:

I'm in favor of this for sure. Let'em decide how they want to do it.

Just know squads... it'll be on you all to clean your rosters if you select that :).

YES!!

:lol: