Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
karu

i reactivated an old account and dont know how to change the login

5 posts in this topic

i decided this weekend to start playing again. since i wasnt going to get paid until today, i made a free account to use for the weekend. the problem is, i dont know how to change the login so i can use my old account.

15 minutes ago, karu said:

i decided this weekend to start playing again. since i wasnt going to get paid until today, i made a free account to use for the weekend. the problem is, i dont know how to change the login so i can use my old account.

in playgate or steam?

To use your old account, you need to run the playgate.exe you will find in the games folder (even steam)
and it will let you log in a legacy account

yea, i figured that out. i found out that WWIIOL had made it to Steam from Steam Broadcasting. i watched a few and decided to try it. i downloaded the client from Steam. it took me a few minutes to figure out i need the regular client instead of the Steam one.

its loading now

no, you can use the steam client.
it will run in both steam mode and legacy (organic)
It has a playgate.exe in its folder

8 hours ago, merlin51 said:

no, you can use the steam client.
it will run in both steam mode and legacy (organic)
It has a playgate.exe in its folder

i tried it and it works, but it launches outside of Steam and therefore does not have the Broadcasting feature. 

i like Steam Broadcast, i use it to see how games play in real time. it also made me take a look at WWIIOL when i saw it there.

it would be a good thing if i could use my premium account and use Steam Broadcast.

Edited by karu

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0