PITTPETE

This guy is hilarious

55 posts in this topic

That was cool... Take note at the moment he respawns into the fru and immediately pulls out his binos to figure out what's going on... this is exactly why binos for new players is a must which i'm assuming that's the way it is now from the video.. but for a long time it wasn't which always puzzled me.

now if crs will just redo the UI and that obnoxious concussion sound they might be onward to greatness again.

4 people like this

Great video, almost a must watch for every green tag that wants to log in. 

Alone when he says this is not a Run and Gun game , alone that should be highlighted. 

The 251 machine gunner not dying to his 2 headshots  and the 251 not exploding by all the frontal hits from some kind of gun that was shooting at it should make CRS go woah wait a sec what's going on here.

He seemed genuinely excited about the game and sure looked like he had fun. Hope he can convince others to see that too.

4 hours ago, dinker said:

That was cool... Take note at the moment he respawns into the fru and immediately pulls out his binos to figure out what's going on... this is exactly why binos for new players is a must which i'm assuming that's the way it is now from the video.. but for a long time it wasn't which always puzzled me.

now if crs will just redo the UI and that obnoxious concussion sound they might be onward to greatness again.

WhAaaagh!!!? A dinker sighting?  Should I start the official complaining about TZ3 thread or hold off?

1 person likes this

I think he was looking for a reaction to that 251 gunner being hit. Any time I get in the 251 my gunner dies almost immediately.

15 hours ago, saronin said:

WhAaaagh!!!? A dinker sighting?  Should I start the official complaining about TZ3 thread or hold off?

How's Breakfast in Sedan these days? They still have that café we use to frequent? 

22 minutes ago, dinker said:

How's Breakfast in Sedan these days? They still have that café we use to frequent? 

It's terrible and filled with entirely too many crepes.  

2 people like this

14 hours ago, Sudden said:

I think he was looking for a reaction to that 251 gunner being hit. Any time I get in the 251 my gunner dies almost immediately.

That maybe so. But look at the video again he shoots the gunner twice in the head and right after the gunner opens fire. Unless I seen it wrong. 

7 hours ago, dinker said:

The food is still good.  The place has grown a bit now.  They even have an exotic pet store there with specialty food for feeding Tigers.

1 person likes this

The whole thing is funny!   "For Uncle Sam, for my buddy CO, for the town of JoJo!"

My favorite spots:

2:13  "I may not know much German, but...."

3:17 "Player CO..."

14:30 "Are these Sheep..."

:o @dinker  Welcome back?    S!  

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 0:32 PM, chimm said:

The whole thing is funny!   "For Uncle Sam, for my buddy CO, for the town of JoJo!"

My favorite spots:

2:13  "I may not know much German, but...."

3:17 "Player CO..."

14:30 "Are these Sheep..."

:o @dinker  Welcome back?    S!  

Perhaps after I finish new pc build.... like what I see but was hoping for new UI and the ditching of Brigades :)

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, dinker said:

Perhaps after I finish new pc build.... like what I see but was hoping for new UI and the ditching of Brigades :)

Soon (tm)   

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 3:41 AM, dinker said:

S!

Welcome back.

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 11:24 AM, dre21 said:

Great video, almost a must watch for every green tag that wants to log in. 

Alone when he says this is not a Run and Gun game , alone that should be highlighted. 

The 251 machine gunner not dying to his 2 headshots  and the 251 not exploding by all the frontal hits from some kind of gun that was shooting at it should make CRS go woah wait a sec what's going on here.

He seemed genuinely excited about the game and sure looked like he had fun. Hope he can convince others to see that too.

Yah I noticed that also.. and TBH it was not a "SEE look" reaction I got but a OMG embarrasing, its on camera for an potential new players. It made me cringe.  The funniest thing was that he called the 251 a bot. In a previous video he was trying to shoot and kill AI pit crew finally guessing that they where "bots".  Geeze I did the same thing when I started playing.

4 hours ago, dinker said:

That is apparently on the list for 1.36. :)

1 person likes this