• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Attention Soldiers Operation Fury Needs you!   02/20/2020

Attention All Soldiers, Operation Fury needs you.  You need to choose a side and sign up.  
      For more intel on Operation Fury Please click HERE Please go to Special Event Forum (here), And sign up for allied or axis.
      This will be a CRS Lead event on both sides.  Xoom will be heading up the axis side and Heavy265 will be heading up the Allied side. This will be for bragging rights.
      Why are we asking players to sign up you ask. We are trying for a role play experience.   We want this to be a true realistic event.  
      So get up and sign up and let's make this the best event ever!!!!!!!!!!
      Give me your war cry, grrrrrrrrrrrrr
      Heavy265 **out**
PITTPETE

This guy is hilarious

55 posts in this topic

On 9/26/2017 at 1:28 PM, dinker said:

That was cool... Take note at the moment he respawns into the fru and immediately pulls out his binos to figure out what's going on... this is exactly why binos for new players is a must which i'm assuming that's the way it is now from the video.. but for a long time it wasn't which always puzzled me.

now if crs will just redo the UI and that obnoxious concussion sound they might be onward to greatness again.

Me and so many others fought so hard to make XOOM and CRS give this to noobs, it's a very necessary item and game changing.. next left on the list is the removal of robot cheating AI.

2 minutes ago, pbveteran said:

removal of robot cheating AI.

It does not cheat, it knows to shoot you because secretly you are commanding the AI to kill you.
You just don't realize it.

1 hour ago, merlin51 said:

It does not cheat, it knows to shoot you because secretly you are commanding the AI to kill you.
You just don't realize it.

WW2ol has lost more potential players and customers due to AI then any other mechanic, feature or bug the game has!!

21 minutes ago, pbveteran said:

WW2ol has lost more potential players and customers due to AI then any other mechanic, feature or bug the game has!!

I am not sure how?
AI has not changed much at all since the beginning, it never took anyone long back then to figure out that, Hey this thing cant out traverse my sprint
Hey i can go prone to rest during his reload, Hey he can not shoot any more, wow his arc is limited.
And after you figure that out, it's simply Ha Ha Otto, have a grenade.
He isn't exactly uberly lethal, nor very smart.

Of the games like this (And i say that semi loosely, and you can count them on less than 1 hand) All have had AI as static token defenses, and the remaining still do.
All they actually do is serve as a minor hindrance to you thinking you're going to run amok totally unopposed. 

17 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

I am not sure how?
AI has not changed much at all since the beginning, it never took anyone long back then to figure out that, Hey this thing cant out traverse my sprint
Hey i can go prone to rest during his reload, Hey he can not shoot any more, wow his arc is limited.
And after you figure that out, it's simply Ha Ha Otto, have a grenade.
He isn't exactly uberly lethal, nor very smart.

Of the games like this (And i say that semi loosely, and you can count them on less than 1 hand) All have had AI as static token defenses, and the remaining still do.
All they actually do is serve as a minor hindrance to you thinking you're going to run amok totally unopposed. 

Your average video game player today though is two things - lazy and unimaginative.  They want everything now and they want to win as easily as possible.  Game developers are even talking about putting microtransactions into single player games so that players can buy extra lives, skip levels, etc.  In single player games!  Ffs, where will it end?

8 minutes ago, dale said:

Your average video game player today though is two things - lazy and unimaginative.  They want everything now and they want to win as easily as possible.  Game developers are even talking about putting microtransactions into single player games so that players can buy extra lives, skip levels, etc.  In single player games!  Ffs, where will it end?

Thought that is what the cheat codes were for?

Perhaps we should put hitpoint bars and range indicators on all enemy units, and incorporate an aim assist function so you just need to pick the target, or maybe just let it auto lock?

19 minutes ago, merlin51 said:

Thought that is what the cheat codes were for?

Perhaps we should put hitpoint bars and range indicators on all enemy units, and incorporate an aim assist function so you just need to pick the target, or maybe just let it auto lock?

Yeah, I've seen a number of players complaining about the lack of those types of functions in this game.  

2 hours ago, dale said:

Yeah, I've seen a number of players complaining about the lack of those types of functions in this game.  

Give them the speech i give them

This game is hard!
You will not like it, because it is hard.
But it is fair. 

Here you are all equally worthless!

And then i slam the Bedford into a wall to drive the effect home.

2 people like this

11 hours ago, dale said:

Sigh.

I found it. hey at least I am consistent.

11 hours ago, merlin51 said:

Mike is slow

I wish I could get a brain scan. seriously.

2 hours ago, MikeAZ said:

I wish I could get a brain scan. seriously.

A scan won't help.. trust me.

This guy is great. Seriously, a good addition to the playerbase and the best YT videos I've seen. Just throws himself in full belt and enjoys it.

3 hours ago, argel said:

This guy is great. Seriously, a good addition to the playerbase and the best YT videos I've seen. Just throws himself in full belt and enjoys it.

He will turn on this game. Mark my words. Muhahahahaha.

2 minutes ago, Sudden said:

He will turn on this game. Mark my words. Muhahahahaha.

Only when he discovers the forums. 

8 minutes ago, ryman89 said:

That was my exact reaction to stumbling upon this XD

welcome aboard

S!

1 person likes this