• Announcements

• HEAVY265

Hells Gate   03/24/2019

Break through the lines, and enter Hells Gate!!! This will be the next CRS organized event.  Lead by the High command from each side.
      Free Premium Access for the event
      Date: 3/30/19 Time: 11:00 AM Server time/ 12:00pm EST/ 1600 GMT
sorella

Epic 141

15 posts in this topic

Thanks to the players, squads and HC on both sides for a great 71 day back & forth campaign - good introduction of WWII OL to the Steamers.  

2 people like this

Yup - right down to the axis HC burning out and abandoning ship, ending an otherwise great campaign, with an utter fail!

Ive really enjoyed the last month of this campaign, very very glad I came back to experience it all on steam.

Win or lose this game is still huge amounts of fun when there are large amounts of people playing it <3

Best map ever win or lose both side fought hard until the end we finally crushed axis hc morale and they gave up!!

Lets take some time on next map and train these noobs...don't get mad at them have patience and lets keep the population and morale high on both sides!!!!

Malvoc out....

3 people like this

6 hours ago, rexxor said:

Yup - right down to the axis HC burning out and abandoning ship, ending an otherwise great campaign, with an utter fail!

I think that it was last Friday sometime when I logged on and saw four AOs, and five axis HC online.

Epic turtle mode signed by axis after a nice comeback. We had a 48 hours window but lazyness triumphed. Couldn't get people out from 100's chasing single ei on defense in antwerp and brussels.

This was pathetic. 

Well done allied

it is not the first time we have lost several cities and even the map because of Antwerp.

I hate HC who want to capture Antwerp.

Just disturbs!!!

and

I stopped playing in the last few days because I did not see allied tanks shooting at me

Appeared and disappeared (prob 128 limit)

It was impossible to play.

S!

But it was a great fight !!!

I never died so much!

lol

Props to allied for the win!

As for axis we tried to capture several time big cities with the pop it takes while allies got several towns in return for free. HC said it benefit us...

Are we now ready to make a requirement that all these big towns have to have say 2 or even 3 AO's to even attack them ?  How can this be good for the game if the revolving door of stream users spawn into one of these big towns and never find any action.  This will not retain players and I keep seeing theses guys run around asking me where are they.  Come on CRS, some things really are black and white so at least do what you can do about it.

One of the best Campaigns we have had in quite awhile, very impressive outcome.

Tomorrow is the beginning of the new one, will it be as awesome? Your efforts will decide! 

I'll be there tomorrow in the field with you guys. See you there!