slpkfor250

Whips, Step foward

13 posts in this topic

This is really an honour, Slpkfor! We will wear it with pride! (once Hastien updated all signatures :P)

Most kudos most likely goes to @majes99, who's the communication guru in the squad. I'm not sure how he's doing it but he's pming with 10 guys at once and is talking on discord and killing in game at the same time!

Thanks as well to the Spanish speaking people in our squad who still have a good relationship with you guys!

Last but not least, we are happy to join your anniversary party in November or/and crush the battlefield together afterwards.

Thanks again! This is very much appreciated!

bb

1 person likes this

S! to all WHIPS brohers, really a pleasure and a pride to play with you guys.

See you in the battlefield comrades!

S! 250!

It is always an honor fighting along side you  in the battle field.  Even though were not in the same squad, we always seem to support each other well and we have had fun doing it.  It is always amazing watching you all work and will continue for a long time.  There is now way for us to thank you enough for this honor.  Like Bierbaer said, we will wear it proud.  Also congrats on your anniversary.  May the Allies feel our combined pain.

1 person likes this

Yes sir, nice gesture for some great comrades.

Wishing you follow the companionship and collaboration between the squads.

S!

majes99.png

S! 250 

It is  an honor fighting along side you  at the battle field.  On the battlefield we together make a huge difference in what direction the map moves! Whips and 250 together and nothing can stopp us! I realy enjoy when we fight together! BIG S! to 250

1 person likes this

An Honor, gents.

Simply, an honor.

Whips are working with 250h since the beginning, and we are always pleased to read on ch.74 that you guys are taking care of something that Whips would need to do, but we would have to split up the squad. 

You guys are everywhere, and always doing whatever is needed in game, no matter what it is.

What a nice gesture you did here, and in my name and in the name of my Whips fellows, I say Thank you, and our 2 squads need to keep on working together as we always do.

Best and only way to move westward!

S! gents!!

.....and don'T forget! 250h have their own section on our Whips Forums! www.whips-bge.com :)

1 person likes this

Thanks to all the 250th.............

They are a great bunch and a great squad to work with.

S!

1 person likes this

Nothing like team work either with own squaddies, other squads or "lonewolves"

With Whips, team work, as well as fun,  is more than granted.

Big salute!

1 person likes this