• Announcements

• XOOM

Volunteer PHP Developer wanted to revive the Gazette!   07/24/2019

We're looking to properly revive the World@War Gazette and need a solid PHP developer to help take some work forward. If you have some skills with PHP and are looking for some experience and to bring important home page news / recognition for individual players back to WWII Online, I'd like to hear from you! Submit an inquiry to jobs@corneredrats.com with some details about your experience. You will need at least 10+ hours per week to contribute to the team. The Gazette's current status can be found here: https://www.wwiionline.com/resources#gazette
limbo696

Do any of the map browser tools actually work?

9 posts in this topic

So, there are links from the official WWII Online website to aids like like the "Game Monitor" tool and WireTap.  The WWII Online wiki page also links to websites like http://snipets.net/wwiionline-info . These tools should provide up-to-date map information and other information related to the current campaign.  However, everyone I have tried is out-of-date. They show previous campaigns and show the server as offline when it is actually online.  Any ideas on what is going on here?  Anybody use these types of tools?

The web map does normally work, however, one of the hamsters has decided to stop moving. 

1 person likes this

I think we need a new form of electricity B2K. Something maybe a little more reliable than hamsters lol.

Like B2K said, they are normally up to date but during the intermission a DB connection stopped and didn't start back back up like it should have. We corrected the issue and the data is now catching up. It's going to take a bit for it to catch up...you wouldn't believe how much data gets moved about for this game :P

webmap.wwiionline.com is the official webmap with BGEM being another excellent choice.

23 hours ago, B2K said:

The web map does normally work, however, one of the hamsters has decided to stop moving. 

I have some betadine and some flagel, where is this hamster who is feeling lame?
Hell, i have some dex too

Edited by merlin51

17 hours ago, SNIPER62 said:

It's going to take a big for it to catch up

How long (or much) is a big?

Could you compare it to a small?

4 hours ago, merlin51 said:

<_<:P

The webmap is caught up now, btw

19 hours ago, merlin51 said:

Big is smaller than small. Bigger is bigger than small but slightly smaller than smaller.

S!