Birdman26

Attention all Players new and old

12 posts in this topic

You can overstock supply into another brigade. If there is another brigade or HQ back line, just make a mission from said brigade, and move the equipment you wish to to the town where the brigade you wish to overstock is located. The ticket moves to the brigade and a resupply ticket is created for the brigade or HQ you moved the supply from. Very helpful for building up for an attack or defense. Still not sure if overstocking moves with brigade if brigade is moved, might test that out on training server later this week but you can supply from back line towns through this very helpful and handy trick.

For those who do not know how to make a mission out of the HQ for a division: go to a brigade in the same division as the HQ but is not in the same town as the HQ. Then click a place of origin as one of the depots or AB in the town where the HQ is. Then, pick your target and then create mission and then Bang. Your own mission where you can defend or attack or resupply from. 

Good luck to you all on the battlefield and go Allies! 

-Birdman26 

Not sure the overstock moves with the BDE.

Biggest problem with this is getting people to spawn to do it.
Had 3 trucks at HQ waiting to haul supply to ravaged Haybes who has out of ATG's and such, but after 20 minutes got no spawners and gave up on resupplying it.

:(

You can only overstock from a hq, not from a brigade to another brigade,   lets say 1/1 is in gedinne, and the HQ in beivre, YOU HAVE TO make the mission from 1/1 and click on the ab in bievre, to ab in gedinne, ONLY way it can be done,  NOW IF THE ALLIES have a ao lets say  haybes  1/1 and the HQ is in gedinne the only way to RESUPPLY TO that brigade IS  make a mission in 1/1 from gedinne, to the CITY of haybes, drive there AND WAIT TILL town becomes CONTESTED, then you will be able to set a fms to resupply (INF) to that brigade, NOW once the city is liberated the fms will go down,<<<Now you can also run tanks and other equipment and save it there  other then a opel for (inf)  YOU CAN ALSO RUN FMS'S  TO OUR OTHER TOWNS AND SET FMS'S, BUT THEY WILL NOT BE A RESUPPLY.

1 person likes this

That’s not true. Hundreds of times when I’m either defending or I grab the wrong piece of equipment, and there is both an inf and armor brigade in the town, the ticket for that piece of equipment will go into the other brigade vs the one I spawned from. And I’ve tried going brigade to brigade on the training server and it worked then. 

DOESNT work on the axis side like that birdman,  are you sure it says in your chat box,  that piece of equipment has resupplied to that brigade, it should be in blue when you do that.

OK JUST TESTED what you said birdman on the training server  27/2 florenville ab to 27/1 orval ab,  spawned in  next to ab wall, said rtb to ab, despawned and went back and unreserved the weapon, and NOTHING, it went back to florenville, no resupply message in the chat box

And if thats the way it works on allied side?  WELL thats just wrong if it does, IT gives the allies an UNFAIR ADVANTAGE on resupply, AND SHOULD BE RECTIFIED IMMEDIATELY

2 hours ago, birdman26 said:

You can overstock supply into another brigade. If there is another brigade or HQ back line, just make a mission from said brigade, and move the equipment you wish to to the town where the brigade you wish to overstock is located. The ticket moves to the brigade and a resupply ticket is created for the brigade or HQ you moved the supply from. Very helpful for building up for an attack or defense. Still not sure if overstocking moves with brigade if brigade is moved, might test that out on training server later this week but you can supply from back line towns through this very helpful and handy trick.

For those who do not know how to make a mission out of the HQ for a division: go to a brigade in the same division as the HQ but is not in the same town as the HQ. Then click a place of origin as one of the depots or AB in the town where the HQ is. Then, pick your target and then create mission and then Bang. Your own mission where you can defend or attack or resupply from. 

Good luck to you all on the battlefield and go Allies! 

-Birdman26 

It only works Div HQ -> Subordinate Brigades... It does not resupply BDE->BDE

1 hour ago, birdman26 said:

That’s not true. Hundreds of times when I’m either defending or I grab the wrong piece of equipment, and there is both an inf and armor brigade in the town, the ticket for that piece of equipment will go into the other brigade vs the one I spawned from. And I’ve tried going brigade to brigade on the training server and it worked then. 

You are probably seeing other returning tickets not the one for the specific piece of equipment that you spawned.   However if this situation occurs and is reproducible (I tried for a bit and can't get it to), then it'll get ticketed and fixed.  

If we really want resupply from HQs as a feature, do two things:

1) restrict HQs from moving to front line

2) up the supply in HQ, making sure the HQ has every type of gear that the inf/arm flag can spawn

Doing one w/o the other doesn't make much sense.

It might have been just overstocked from an earlier mission. I only say this cause I sometimes see more then the max number of a unit such like there maybe are 5 more engies then the 10  that usually are there but then I look at the other brigade missing 5 engies and the HQ is full.